Lost: Liver And White Cocker Spaniel Male In Central (CV21)
- Dog ID 40552
- Status Lost
- Registered 21 Jun 2012
- Name ROCA
- Breed Cocker Spaniel
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Liver and White
- Tail Half
- Marks & Scars Wearing a black collar. Not a cross.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 11 Aug 2010
- Where Lost Rugby, Warwickshire.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area CV21
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Roca was lost on a regular walk at a graveyard near Winfield Park, off Clifton Road. He went into some bushes and didn't come out. The otherside of the bushes would bring him out onto The Kent and Hillmorton Lane whch crosses the railway line. He was wearing a black collar. I would like to know where he is and that he is ok. PLEASE call the number below if you have any info on him. Thank you.
- Phone 1 01788 879284
- Phone 2
- Listed By sam78
- Views 1603
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in CV21
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-11 07:56 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-06-24 14:07 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- It might be worth contacting Network Rail to see if you can email them his photo. I know it's a long time ago but you never know, someone might remember. They often keep the collars of dogs that have had accidents on the lines for identification. Not sure how long they would keep them for but it doesn't hurt to ask.
- 2012-06-23 10:15 sam78
- Thankyou so much, fingers crossed x
- 2012-06-22 23:24 JD
- Have added to things for sale in Rugby with a following of over 9,500 members - hope somebody recognises him x
- 2012-06-22 19:34 JD
- I think this lady contacted Rugby Pawprints a few days ago and I directed her to doglost. This was before our group had started and I hoped that a match might be made from found dogs list or that somebody might recognise Roca. Will add to our website and group and crosspost, hope some news comes through x
- 2012-06-21 19:43 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she searched for him for months after he went missing. She contacted DW and put up posters. Owner has papers for him and he is down as a full cocker (not a cross) I have advised her to put an ad in the paper because it is 22 months since he went missing, this may be the best option. He went missing near the railway line but I am not sure whether they would hold records on dogs hit by trains going back that long?Last edited: 2012-06-21 20:02:54 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-06-21 18:41 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Emailed owner to contact me.
- 2012-06-21 18:26 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-06-21 18:21 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- have put Roco on twitter + will circulate.
- 2012-06-21 17:41 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-06-21 17:36 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Posters sent to CV2,CV21,CV22,CV23,CV3,LE10,LE17
- 2012-06-21 17:05 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Text sent for photo
- 2012-06-21 13:43 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Tried to call owner but phone engaged.
- 2012-06-21 10:50
- Sorry to see that ROCA is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.