Lost: Light Tan And White Bulldog Male In North East (DN18)
- Dog ID 40544
- Status Lost
- Registered 20 Jun 2012
- Name MAKK
- Breed Bulldog
- Gender Male
- Age Puppy
- Build Small
- Colour Light Tan and White
- Tail Half
- Marks & Scars Makk has got a slight tremor on his backend if he stands for to long or gets too cold.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 20 Jun 2012
- Where Lost from his own back garden.7 blyth court in barton-upon-humber
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area DN18
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 4 months old, slight tremor on his backend if he stands for to long or gets too cold. He was wearing a brown collar when he went missing. Makk is a very much loved member of my family,he is so lovable towards everyone, especially children. He is my 4year old sons dog and he is heartbroken. Please look out for Makk, if found he should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW)
- Phone 1 07955512818
- Phone 2 01652 408746
- Listed By claire
- Views 3429
- See more dogs Lost in DN18
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-11 19:41 janiejewel1649
- Just checking to see if any news on Makk. Hope he will be found soon. All xd.
- 2012-07-25 09:41 Jan.Petsearchuk
- Any further news about this puppy please?
- 2012-07-13 21:23 Aud40
- I have shared to Face book and Stolen ,Lost Dogs.Just seen the write up in the Scunthorpe Telegraph lets hope there is some luck finding Makk.Well worth owner ringing Radio Humberside.they will announce it during the morning programs
- 2012-07-13 11:26 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- I've shared this little baby on my Facebook Group.Hope he's found soon x
- 2012-07-12 17:23 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thanks tobysdad- have passed message to owner.
Thank you to Selina at the Scunthorpe Telegraph- there is an appeal article for Makk featured on page 17 today. Everything crossed that this brings news of him.
If found he must be reported to the dog warden as is required by LAW. Anyone with information on Makk can also call Doglost anonymously on 0844 8003220
- 2012-07-11 21:09 tobysdad
- long shot but there is a found bulldog am the animal wardens siteLocation: Manchester M22
Colour: White worth a email good luckx
Our Ref: 272457 Last edited: 2012-07-11 21:10:30 by tobysdad
- 2012-07-10 11:02 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Bumped due to sighting.
- 2012-07-10 10:17 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- sadly the dog at the kennels was not Makk.
Owners are continuing to spread the word .
There has been a possible sighting of Makk reported from the day after he went missing on the high street near the Post Office. The area has been postered.
Owner trying for a media appeal.
If found Makk must be reported to the dog warden as is required by LAW
- 2012-07-09 22:42 Aud40
- Is there any update on Makk
- 2012-07-07 23:07 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thanks jody-have alerted owner and emailed a poster through to mount pleasant.owner will ring them xx
- 2012-07-01 15:23 Jan.Petsearchuk
- Do we know if anyone acted on this information and if so was it Makk?
- 2012-06-27 19:13 jody
- Please can somebody ring Mount Pleasant Kennels at Hampole, Doncaster on 01302 722748. Was told this morning by a vet that a bull dog puppy was in the kennels there, worth a try.x
- 2012-06-26 09:02 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Message sent for an update
- 2012-06-24 20:43 janiejewel1649
- All xd for the safe return of Makk. You are right jobadger. MAKE HIM TOO HOT TO HANDLE.
- 2012-06-21 21:16 jobadger
- Have you reported this darling boy's disappearance as theft? Chivvy the police and get a crime number - postering EVERYWHERE will make him too hot to handle. Someone has to know where this tiny tot is. I hope he's back home soon. xxLast edited: 2012-06-22 19:23:02 by jobadger
- 2012-06-21 19:38 Cat
- It is also worth contacting British Bulldog rescue. They have a page for lost and stolen bulldogs, i believe they also circulate info too. Many people visit this site daily looking to rehome bulldogs and it will increase publicity xx
- 2012-06-21 17:34 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Makk, who is 4 months old went missing from the garden yesterday teatime. It is thought he may have been taken. Owners have contacted all the relevant authorities, local kennels and vets and are postering the area.
When he went missing he was wearing a brown collar.
Have advised them to have another thorough search around any areas where he may have got himself stuck.
Owners are going to try for media appeals.
There is a four year old boy desperately missing his pet puppy.
If Makk is found he must be reported to the dog warden as is required by LAW
Hoping for news of him very soon
- 2012-06-21 15:48 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne! Contacting owners xLast edited: 2012-06-21 15:54:44 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-06-21 06:15 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in DN16,17,18,19,20,3839,40,41. HU4,10,13,14.
- 2012-06-20 23:00
- Sorry to see that MAKK is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.