Lost: Pale Platinum Cocker Spaniel Female In South East (GU4)
- Dog ID 40023
- Status Lost
- Registered 03 Jun 2012
- Name PIPPA
- Breed Cocker Spaniel
- Gender Female
- Age Elderly
- Colour pale platinum
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 01 Jun 2012
- Where Lost East Clandon/ West Horley area of Surrey
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area GU4
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 11 years old. Wearing a red collar
- Phone 1 01483 225660
- Phone 2 07711 266918
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 2223
- See more dogs Lost in GU4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-20 18:29 Jojo
- 2012-06-27 09:18 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-06-24 19:59 TheDogmother
- Theres a found elderly cocker been posted on Northern english Springer Spaniel Rescue facebook page. Found cramlington 24/6. It says contact Vicki on 0191 2633621. Fingers crossed.
- 2012-06-18 17:03 Mal
- I saw the similar cocker on dogs blog following a google alert and was just about to post but Suzie beat me too it!
Can someone contact the owner?
- 2012-06-17 21:26 SUZIE
- Its a long shot, but have you seen 'Treacle' on Dogsblog website?
- 2012-06-04 17:40 Jayne - Head Office
- 2012-06-04 16:55 Bosun's mate
- Thanks for the extra info which I have passed on to my local dog-walking friends. I have also e-mailed someone who has a connection to the Netley shoot and have asked him to pass details on to those who work for the shoot who are likely to be in the Netley area. It's a big, big space up there on the North Downs so I do hope Pippa is found safe and well soon. Will keep my ears and eyes open when I am up there.
- 2012-06-04 12:22 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Thanks Bosun's mate (loving the screen name!) - a little more info for you on location
Probably down a badger or rabbit hole in the area behind Fullers Farm/ Netherlands/ Staples Lane/Netley Forest
- 2012-06-04 09:54 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Have put Pippa on twitter + will circulate.
- 2012-06-04 09:28 Bosun's mate
- Hi. I am in West Horsley and am always out and about in the area walking our 2 dogs. If possible, it would be helpful to know roughly where Pippa went missing as there is a lot of ground to cover in this area. I will forward the poster on to other local dog walkers as well as the gamekeeper at Clandon Park.
- 2012-06-04 09:11 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in GU1,2,3,4,5,6,22,23. KT11,22,23,24. RH4,5.
- 2012-06-04 08:14 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- photo uploaded for alerts to go out please x
- 2012-06-03 17:38 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- photo requested
- 2012-06-03 09:41
- Sorry to see that PIPPA is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.