Lost: White, Black & Tan Jack Russell Cross Female In Wales (SA15)
- Dog ID 39935
- Status Lost
- Registered 30 May 2012
- Name PENNY
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour white, black & tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Been spayed
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 25 May 2012
- Where Lost Lost from garden. Gate was found opened but she was gone. Llanelli.
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area SA15
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01554 771106
- Phone 2 07580853336
- Reward? yes
- Listed By steve
- Views 1725
- See more dogs Lost in SA15
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-06-20 11:01 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Sue. Will let owner know and crosspost to DOGLOST WALES FB Group.
- 2012-06-20 07:50 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine
- 2012-06-01 11:47 glynafon
- Owner should check carefully with the following kennels where carmarthen stray dogs are taken.
kennels are :
Greenfield Kennels, Pantlasau Rd, Llangyfelach, Swansea
Tel: 01792 771839
Opening Hours - 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week
Also contact Many Tears kennels in case she has been handed in there
- 2012-06-01 11:20 steve
- Thanks again for all your help, still got our fingers crossed! Posters that the site produce are really good! Thank you all!!
- 2012-06-01 11:14 steve
- Penny was last seen in her garden in cooperation avenue in llanelli, postcode. SA15 3NH.
- 2012-06-01 11:13 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Jayne x
Hope Penny is found very soon. Will crosspost to Lost and Found Dogs in Wales FB page.
- 2012-06-01 11:03 Jayne - Head Office
- Updated location to Llanelli. Alerts sent to helpers in SA4,14,15,16,17.
- 2012-06-01 09:28 Owl
- Steve, where in SA15 did Penny go missing from? It's a huge postcode area, I used to live there.
- 2012-05-31 18:45 steve
- Thank you for your help, unfortunately the ad on gumtree wasn't penny. Penny has got more colour on her body. I am struggling to find a picture that I can upload on computer at the mo. Will sort it asap. Thanks jo, and thanks to helpers and staff of doglost.
- 2012-05-31 14:21 jo
- an ad. has been placed on Gumtree 5hrs ago stating that a terrier has been found Swansea area..there is a photo of it!http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/found-dog-in-fforestfach-area/103507739..
- 2012-05-31 11:13 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Email sent with information and advice and requesting photo.
- 2012-05-30 22:08
- Sorry to see that PENNY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.