Lost: Reddish Brown, White Socks And Tip Of Tail Terrier Jack Russell Female In South East (RH3)
- Dog ID 39170
- Status Lost
- Registered 03 May 2012
- Name WITHHELD
- Breed Terrier Jack Russell
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Young Adult
- Colour reddish brown, white socks and tip of tail
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars scar on belly from being spayed
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 27 Apr 2012
- Where Lost Betchworth.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area RH3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 2 years old. Very small for a Jack Russell and often mistaken for a puppy. Very friendly but scared of everything. Rolls on back alot, very nervous. Left ear flops over. Went missing outside garden gate of house, between betchworth and brockham. I believe she was stolen. There has been a sighting this weekend (09/06/12) in local area so I am keen to promote awareness
- Phone 1 08454632425
- Phone 2 07877 422442
- Reward? YES SUBSTANTIAL
- Listed By abs
- Views 1519
- See more dogs Lost in RH3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-06-12 11:01 abs
- Thanks Sue. Possible sighting of dog fitting description last sat evening in local area, Strood green. Police have been informed.
- 2012-06-11 17:41 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- OK abs, I've transferred all your other information over and bumped due to the sighting.
- 2012-05-13 16:45 abs
- She didnt have collar on, she went missin at 1.30pm on 27/04. She is so friendly and would approach anyone and roll on her back for a tummy tickle. She neva run out of sight as she always looks back to see where I am. She is scared of dogs but just runs away she had got braver in the last 6 months. she lives by myside and Im very worried as this is now week 3. If anyone saw her they would fall in love with her and I hope someone has her not realising she is my baby. There has been no sightings!!! There is a substantial reward for her safe return with no questions asked. We just want her home x thanks guys, for your support and hard work x
- 2012-05-12 21:15 Suziewoo
- Jinny, I don't think this is the same dog unfortunately :-( The missing dog apparently doesn't like wearing a collar so wasn't wearing one when lost. I'm sure someone must have picked her up not realising she was a pet.
- 2012-05-12 17:19 jinny
- did this little girl have a black studded collar with a seperate flea collar as the little jack russle found I.D 39231 did ??
- 2012-05-11 23:28 jinny
- hi could ,dog found I.D 39231 ,be this little dog ?
- 2012-05-11 17:33 Suziewoo
- Just spoke to owner. Dog went with her down their long drive to collect the post & normally runs back to the house to wait for her but wasn't there when she got back & hasn't been seen since. She's been missing for 2 weeks & owner has contacted DW, vets etc. No sightings at all. Dog wasn't wearing a collar but is chipped & known by all the locals. Hasn't been know to go down rabbit holes & is nervous & usually stays near to owner. Sounds like someone may have picked her up thinking she's a stray. Need to spread the word on Facebook etc.
- 2012-05-11 17:20 CampK9
- As ever a templated briefing including time, exact location of loss, relevant history etc. would be of some help but we'll keep our eyes out and redistribute info
- 2012-05-11 17:09 Suziewoo
- Sent text to mobile number offering help tomorrow but hopefully she will be home by then x
- 2012-05-11 16:31 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in RH 1,2,3,4,5,6. KT 18,20.
- 2012-05-11 16:30 Jayne - Head Office
- Number corrected.
- 2012-05-11 10:37 abs
- You have posted wrong number, its 07877 422442, she is micro chipped.
- 2012-05-06 15:25 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Still unable to send text to this number, it just keeps coming up error.
- 2012-05-04 12:00 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Sent text for photo.
- 2012-05-03 09:59
- Sorry to see that WITHHELD is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.