Lost: White Maltese Male In South West (SP10)
- Dog ID 38617
- Status Lost
- Registered 11 Apr 2012
- Name WILFEY STILL MISSING
- Breed Maltese
- Gender Male
- Age Older Adult
- Build Small
- Colour White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 06 Apr 2012
- Where Lost Andover
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area SP10
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info contact via dogwarden on number below.
- Phone 1 078777 66425
- Phone 2 01264 368472
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 4910
- See more dogs Lost in SP10
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-01 12:10 Maureen
- Have a look at 42635 as they look very similar
- 2012-09-16 16:00 AnnieSparky
- Sorry just read update on Found 43023 and he is a puppy so not Wilfey :(
Hope Wilfey is found safely soon x
- 2012-09-16 14:55 AnnieSparky
- There is a similar dog in the Found section ID 43023 with photo, doesnt say male or female and is bit of a distance away (about 50 miles)......but just incase Wilfey was picked up.
- 2012-09-15 14:54 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- No Izzybella, there haven't been any new sightings or news but some of Wilfeys details were missing so they've now been updated and alerts resent so that people can still look out for him.
- 2012-09-14 19:20 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Alerts sent to SO20,SP10,SP11,SP9 to let people know that Wilfey is still missing.
- 2012-09-14 11:17 izzybella
- Have there been any further possible sighting's of Wilfey? Iv posted on some Basingstoke doggy facebook pages.
- 2012-09-14 06:30 glynafon
- Ro clear cache type clear cache inyo help menu then go to "how to protect my computer from viruses" and scroll down for instructions
- 2012-09-13 20:13 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Wilfey is still missing. PLEASE keep looking out for him XX
- 2012-05-12 14:48 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Sammie I've reloaded the photos in case that makes a difference, try refreshing your page now.
I don't have windows 7 so can't help with clearing your cache but if you google it their should be instructions on the web of how to to this.
- 2012-05-11 20:52 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- Hi Sue, someone else said they could see both pictures but I can still only see the same one twice. I have tried unsuccessfully to clear tempory files etc on my PC but it hasn't worked. I think I have to "clear Cache" but can't remember how to do on my windows 7!
- 2012-05-10 20:31 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Sammie the photos have been changed but you need to refresh your page to see them. Both photos are on the poster so that people can see what he looks like with long hair and also clipped. I know his fur will have grown since he was lost but if somebody has him they may have had him clipped but I can adjust the poster if you want
- 2012-05-10 20:11 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- Sue I checked the email I sent to dog lost and resent it as I sent a DIFFERENT photo to go as his second photo, not the same one!
- 2012-05-10 18:10 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Sammie I've put both photos in the poster slot so they will both be on the posters.
- 2012-05-09 22:43 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- Have emailed second photo as his hair would start to be growing back now.
- 2012-05-03 22:13 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- There is going to be media cover / storey in the local paper Andover Advertiser page 7 tomorrow 4th May 2012.
Last edited: 2012-05-04 21:29:23 by Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- 2012-04-30 22:04 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- More house drops have been done with Wilfeys lost poster, and fresh posters have been put up around surrounding housing estates and key dog walking areas but still no calls. The local paper have agreed to run an article this Friday for the owner, under much pressure from the support that has been raised from FB followers on his thread (which I posted on a local FB selling site, but loads of people support it!)
- 2012-04-28 12:47 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- Owner has changed her poster to include a reward as no leads on him even after going house to house. More postering and more house drops being done. New posters being shared on FB but still no calls :(
- 2012-04-23 21:46 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- We are now going house to house deliverying posters in the area we think he might be, Face Book support is good and has generated some wonderful extra helpers.
- 2012-04-20 22:21 Spindle
- Owner is stil working tirelessly to find her dog. Advert is andover advertiser along with photo today in the hope someone, somewhere knows where Wilfey could be. Fingers crossed it brings calls.
- 2012-04-14 08:06 Spindle
- Wilfeys mum had advert for him in andover advertiser this week, hope it brings calls.
- 2012-04-13 21:16 Spindle
- Sighting on wednesday by pub on Kings Arthurs Way, Wilfey is not a brave little boy, will likely be hiding under bush in a garden, and confused. Please do not chase, call owner immediately who will get there asap. Wilfey was clipped couple of weeks ago but hair will grow back quite quickly so second photo will be on site soon.
- 2012-04-13 20:42 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- Wilfey had an advert in our local paper today.
From FB posts over the last couple of days there was a sighting last week near where Nicola's house and on Wednesday evening near a pub on the estate adjoining Nicola's road.
I went to this are this afternoon and spoke to some men in the pub but they hadn't seen him. I put some more posters up on the estate and postered and walked the nature reserve yesterday.
Nicola is out searching again tonight.
- 2012-04-12 08:25 Nicola
- Thanks everyone. I have been out again calling and looking. I have added more posters too.
- 2012-04-11 21:31 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- I have posted on local SP10 Facebook pages and asking people to share.
- 2012-04-11 18:21 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster alerts sent out to helpers in SP9,10,11.
- 2012-04-11 16:15 Spindle
- Wilfeys owner has been very active, vets, dog wardens, etc. all notified. Please watch out for him. Have given owner advice.
- 2012-04-11 15:27 Spindle
- Offered help on this dog.
- 2012-04-11 15:19 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Photo added ready for email alerts to go out please.
- 2012-04-11 14:15
- Sorry to see that WILFEY STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.