Reunited: Black And White Staffordshire Cross Male
- Dog ID 37814
- Status Reunited
- Registered 11 Mar 2012
- Name CHAOS FOR SALE OR REHOMING
- Breed Staffordshire cross
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black and white
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars None
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 06 Mar 2012
- Where Lost Bankfoot, Bradford
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area BD5
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 22 Feb 2013
- Other Info Disappeared out of back garden. Approx 2 years old,Black with white on his chest, paws and face. Please look out for him, if found he should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW)
- Phone 1 01274 418894
- Phone 2 07542556321
- Listed By LJ2012
- Views 3024
- Followers 4
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-05 16:53 Mar
- Has Chaos been rehomed?
- 2013-03-03 09:18 mrs doyle
- any news on chaos yet...??? hope he has found a good home xxx
- 2013-02-28 13:58 SH
- Does anyone know if Chaos has found a loving forever home yet?
- 2013-02-22 22:02 liana
- He someone gives him a genuine home ESP with all the dog fighting and baiting going on in Yorkshire at the moment
- 2013-02-22 21:57 janiejewel1649
- Really hope Chaos finds a loving home soon, and settles down with a loving family. Perhaps he was returned to his owners via police? Keep us p[osted
- 2013-02-22 21:14 Laura
- what is his story, where was he found in the end? x
- 2013-02-22 21:13 SH
- I truly hope this lovely boy finds a home where he will get the love, loyalty and kindness he deserves. Stay safe x
- 2013-02-22 21:13 Laura
- so glad to hear that Chaos is home. but so sad to hear that he is now being sold or passed on. poor boy, he must be so confused ;-(
- 2013-02-22 19:35 ravenette
- Poor, poor baby. Would be so much better if Chaos went into rescue and I hope his owners soon come around to that way of thinking. If only I lived nearer..... xxx
- 2013-02-22 16:49 Claire Weston Turville
- Just hope this dog finds a forever home where he will be treated with love and respect. Good luck Chaos you certainly deserve it xx Why people use gumtree goes beyond me at times! Far better places to rehome a dog!Last edited: 2013-02-22 16:50:25 by Claire Weston Turville
- 2013-02-22 15:07 mathers22
- I feel so sorry for poor Chaos - that's exactly what his life has been since last March. Hope he is soon settled with loving owners xx
- 2013-02-22 14:07 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Chaos is home.
Unfortunately his owners are unable to keep him.
discussed the possibility of signing him over to a rescue instead of selling him
- 2013-02-22 04:54 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- will try to get an update x
- 2012-11-20 14:16 Soraya
- I had a look for gumtree ad, but couldn;t find. They could have used a photo from here????
WHat's happening with this dog? Anyone have an update?
- 2012-10-21 20:37 Rushy87
- On the gumtree ads this dog is for sale? It's the same picture. Was he returned to his owner?
- 2012-09-17 07:49 mathers22
- It always pays to go to the top - do it now rather that later and good luck with your efforts xx
- 2012-09-16 22:25 janiejewel1649
- This is unacceptable regarding the police actions. mathers22 I toltally agree if not satisfied ask to see the Superintedndent at the Police station. Always "Go to the top" This is an awful situation for Chaos to be in. He needs toi be back with his owners a.s.a.p.
- 2012-09-16 21:42 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Have sent text to owner to offer some further help/ advice. Hopefully we can talk soon xx
- 2012-09-16 20:39 Julie B
- This is awful whats happened. I hope that the owner was able to follow to find out exactly where poor Chaos is being kept. I am sure that once they have gathered enough evidence that they go back to the police station, I would like to think that they would go with the owner to visit the property where Chaos is and that he should be returned to his rightful owner. The poor little fella must be so confused tonight with seeing his real owner today and needs out of there as soon as possible. x
- 2012-09-16 20:27 Laura
- sorry to hear this beautiful boy is missing. i am so shocked at the police actions! its disgusting to think that even with photo proof that they let this person go with the dog. is he a known ''smackhead'' do they have him on there files ?? i really do hope this little lad is rerurned to his rightful owners asap!! xx i would also make a complaint at the station too!
- 2012-09-16 19:34 Julie
- Oh no this is just dreadful I would do as Mathers22 has suggested and don't be fobbed off by them either. Is there a local Dog Warden or maybe RSPCA that could help you or even your local MP if necessary. Praying you soon have your lovely boy back. Julie x
- 2012-09-16 18:21 mathers22
- Don't want to tread on anybody's toes but if you are not happy with the Police actions go into the Station and ask to see a Supervisor and if you don't get anywhere lodge an Official Complaint.
- 2012-09-16 17:33 AnnieSparky
- Thats terrible....poor owners, must have been so difficult for them. What evidence do the Police need?
West Yorkshire Police have a facebook page.....wonder if they saw these very clear pictures of Chaos on his poster? Owners could report him as stolen and get a crime number.
Dont like to mention idea of a reward but....
Am sure owners are doing everything possible and people on here will help with more advice......but also getting lots of posters up again might be a good idea.
Really hope there is someway of getting Chaos back home where he belongs xx
- 2012-09-16 17:31 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- A pity they did not letthe dog decide by splitting both parties a distance aprt with Chaos in the centrre then see who he went to !
Can it be confirmed Chaos is not microchipped??
Would suggest going back to police station and ask if the ones who attended know of the person who had him- possibly known to them and would let put that name against the records and that you are logging this with them.
See if can look on internet and find your local PCSO as they are much more local based and know the non desirables plus also know which ones have dogs.OR ask at station for their names and contact deatils.
Get as many photos as possible and if you have attended local vet ask them to verify against their records how long you have had him. Go armed with this back to police. Present your facts of proof that he is yours in a calm manner.
You could also use this site to say when registered here as missing plus ask dog warden to also verify this.
State a missing dog is reported to dog warden they show you have done this. Then say a stolen dog is reported to police and that you wish to report this as a crime a theft and want a crime reference number .
- 2012-09-16 17:08 Jayne - Head Office
- Sighted today by owner being walked by a smackhead on Manchester road,Bradford... the dog recognised her..owner called police who attended and despite owner showing them photos on her phone of Chaos...they allowed the guy to walk off with him as they said there was not enough evidence....
- 2012-03-12 20:47 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Message left on owners landline
- 2012-03-11 18:27 LJ2012
- Thankyou for all your help! what a great site.
- 2012-03-11 17:24 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in BD 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
- 2012-03-11 17:21 Jayne - Head Office
- Have changed area to North East...
- 2012-03-11 17:16 LJ2012
- Thankyou, new to this site.
- 2012-03-11 17:09 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- B5 is Birmingham postcode. Have changed it to BD5Last edited: 2012-03-11 17:13:18 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central