Lost: Black And White Collie Cross Female In Wales (CH6)
- Dog ID 37097
- Status Lost
- Registered 15 Feb 2012
- Name MOLLIE STILL MISSING
- Breed Collie Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Colour black and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 14 Feb 2012
- Where Lost Halkyn, Holywell.
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area CH6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07887 727019
- Phone 2
- Reward? CASH REWARD
- Listed By wediblino
- Views 3523
- See more dogs Lost in CH6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-03-24 11:43 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- I'll contact Molly's owners to check it. Found one looks younger and Molly is chipped, but you never know. Thanks x
- 2013-03-23 16:47 slinky89
- This could be Mollie http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=50295
- 2012-11-11 15:21 janiejewel1649
- Sorry to see <ollie is sill missing. Hope there will soon be a positive result soon. Paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-11-10 10:16 Paula Marie
- Husband reported seeing a Collie at 4am this morning in Mold near TSB Bank, making way towards Tesco. Sorry dog wouldn't come near and husband doesn't know if male or female.
- 2012-10-15 13:58 gundogmad
- On Saturday 13th October at approximately 8pm I saw what looked to be a black and white collie type dog. I was driving my car and the dog crossed the road at the traffic lights, before Thorncliffe industrial estate, on the Mold side, in Alltami. Myself and another driver stopped but the dog had disappeared. Don't want to give any false hope as I don't know whether it was the same dog as advertised here but what I saw it was definately a black with white collie type. Hope Mollie is found safe soon x
- 2012-10-07 15:17 scootjockey
- Whilst obtaining a phone No for Halewood RSPCA I looked at some of the dogs up for adoption I thought some of them looked familiar, theres a Mollie lookalike you may want to check out. Tays mum x
- 2012-10-06 12:33 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- STILL MISSING :(
They haven't had anymore sightings of her
- 2012-07-03 16:42 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- I'll contact owner for update.
- 2012-06-30 12:58 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Jayne - are you sure this latest sighting near Wepre School is for Mollie? This is very close to the area where BEARDED COLLIE MEG (40413) is missing from, and I think this area has been heavily postered for her. Hope this makes sense - just checking right owner has been contacted?
http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=40413Last edited: 2012-06-30 13:00:54 by skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- 2012-06-30 11:54 Jayne - Head Office
- Had another sighting rung into HQ...This morning in lanes called Badger walk lane near Wepre school...sighter ringing owner direct. His wife has gone out to look as well.
- 2012-06-30 11:24 Rach
- Comment from our Lost Dogs North Wales Area facebook group from a member:
Hiya all, I was passing through Brymbo on the bus a moment ago and there was a collie wandering round. From a distance, it looked like it was a Springer Spaniel (it wasn't small.small but not large) It looked either overweight or had a lot of fur. It was panting and looked tired. It was white with a few black patches and spots. He/She could belong to one of the house owners in that area and just got out as he/she wasn't running around frantically so it knew its way round.
And then another comment on a combined poster (with all missing dogs on):
The dog I saw in Brymbo was Mollie! The facial markings and build were exactly the same! Could you comment on dog lost for me, as I'm not registered!:)
- 2012-03-07 19:28 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Sue. Will let owners know.
- 2012-03-07 08:55 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-03-04 21:02 Linda
- Shared to fb. Hope Mollie is home again soon.
- 2012-02-22 11:41 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- I'm so sorry there is no further news of lovely Mollie. I know you're doing everything possible to find her.
Fingers tightly crossed she shows herself again soon.
- 2012-02-21 17:16 wediblino
- Searching again but no joy - all has gone quiet. Thanks.
- 2012-02-20 14:13 wediblino
- I have been up on the mountains this morning with no luck and no further sitings - leaflets have been handed out to local farmers.
- 2012-02-20 13:34 Owl
- A friend in Ruthin area is contacting various people she knows around the location of most recent sighting. She has had a look at Mollie's travels so far and says it looks as if she is travelling via the old tracks which go along the mountain tops.
- 2012-02-20 11:18 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks for updating us. Its good that Mollie has been sighted but a shame she seems to be moving further away from home.
I've added the fact that a reward is being offered.
Will bump the page now.
- 2012-02-20 09:01 wediblino
- Please note there is a reward if anyone can find Mollie. Many thanks.
- 2012-02-20 08:57 wediblino
- Just to let you know we have had a further sighting up at houses at a place called Ddol on Mold Denbigh Rd A541 not far from Afonwen. We had leafleted a vet in Caerwys and the assistant advised her husband had seen Mollie in their garden on Saturday afternoon. This is the last sighting. Mollie is moving on away from home into the Clwydian Hills which is very difficult to try and search. I have leafleted houses up the hill where she was seen but again I hope someone uses their commonsense in an area where dogs are 'not off the lead' to try and stop Mollie and let us know. Here is hopefully. Thanks for all your support so far ...
- 2012-02-19 12:17 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Owner has been in contact with me and is doing everything possible to find Mollie.
They are out searching, as are their friends and have also put up more posters.
Its good that she's chipped.
Come on Mollie, your family are really worried about you. Stay safe sweetheart.
- 2012-02-19 11:49 Owl
- More sightings have been reported, including just north of the Blue Bell at Lixwm which was at 3 pm yesterday. There are a lot of hay barns around so Mollie will have shelter. All farms for miles around are being leafleted.Last edited: 2012-02-19 11:58:33 by Owl
- 2012-02-17 20:25 Owl
- Mollie has just been sighted in a garden a couple of miles away, but didn't stay there. She originally went missing from home, shot out through the door and kept running. There was a sighting of her later that day. To judge from the direction she has been seen running, she may be circling her home. Mollie is a rather flighty rescue dog with no road sense, and is noise-sensitive. Last edited: 2012-02-17 20:26:55 by Owl
- 2012-02-17 09:41 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- All the right authorities have been notified and posters put up.
Hope this lovely little girl is found soon.
- 2012-02-16 11:41 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Shereen x
I'll contact owner.
- 2012-02-15 22:14 Shereen
- Alerts sent to helpers in CH5,CH6,CH7,CH8
- 2012-02-15 13:55 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2012-02-15 11:02
- Sorry to see that MOLLIE STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.