Lost: Tan, Black And White Boxer Male In Central (TF3)
- Dog ID 36627
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 Jan 2012
- Name PACQUAIOU
- Breed Boxer
- Gender Male
- Age Puppy
- Build Small
- Colour Tan, Black and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars He is all tan with white chest, 4 white socks, one sock on the front is smaller than the rest.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 23 Jan 2012
- Where Lost Stolen from the Hollinswood area of Telford. Later seen being sold outside a shop in the Stirchley area.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area TF3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info I am posting this on behalf of owner. "He is 5 months old, tan with black face and white socks, he went missing from hollinswood on monday 23rd, 2 teenage boys were seen selling one with the same description outside stirchley shop the same day, pleae can you help, me and my children are upset, we want him back, if you took him please bring him back, i will not take it further i will just say thankyou, cash reward on return of my dog" MAY NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION.
- Phone 1 07411 071879
- Phone 2 01952 933265
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By coralvb
- Views 3625
- Followers 2
- See more dogs Lost in TF3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-22 23:39 jules1971
- dog found 15th april id 51231, could be worth looking at.you never know x
- 2012-10-17 19:17 NR
- Oh god tragic - am so sorry to hear this REALLY hope you get him back - I hate hearing this - Fingers crossed - Good luck :) x
- 2012-10-15 12:20 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- I have had an email sent on from admin from owners. Now asking many questions as a very similar dog has been seen in kent.
- 2012-10-10 21:55 pixies peeps
- Have posted on Alfies request for owner to look at this doglost page on the offchance that they might look on there or someone may see it who knows her and passes on message.
- 2012-10-10 15:57 coralvb
- I have not had any response from owner yet. Have you had any luck?
- 2012-10-09 21:11 coralvb
- Thats right, that is her email (or was anyway, I presume it still is)
- 2012-10-09 20:55 pixies peeps
- The chez email was the 2nd one listed on Alfies
- 2012-10-09 20:31 coralvb
- Lady's name is Cheryl Rix. (managed to trace back throuugh old messages) I have sent her a message through Facebook for an updated contact number and have also given her your number. Her email at the time was firstname.lastname@example.org Hopefully it hasn't changed.
- 2012-10-09 19:50 coralvb
- I am trying to track down the owner for you now. Fingers x'd
- 2012-10-09 19:26 pixies peeps
- I notice on the alfieslostdogs page the thread has 2 email addresses listed are these both coralvb or is one the owner. The same mobile number as above is shown.
- 2012-10-09 18:24 kazzi1
- Sure this has been done but just wanted to check has the 01952 number been tried rather than just the mobile. Also would it be worth going to stirchley shop to see if they know who had lost the dog.
- 2012-10-09 17:31 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- The person who registered the dog is not the owner so we only have the phone number above which they are not available on.
- 2012-10-09 15:27 pixies peeps
- Have admin not an email address for the person who registered the dog who could be contacted to pass message to owner.
- 2012-10-09 15:04 janiejewel1649
- Sorry to see this handsome young man is still missing. Hopefully hr=e is still being "Too hot to handle" in spite of the length of time he has been missing. I think it is a good idea to "post£ in shops iff possible. My friend had a good result with this a couple of years ago. Paws and fingers xd. and GOOD LUCK.
- 2012-10-09 14:17 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- please confirm def still missing. Please confirm if microchipped. Please confirm if the theft was reported to police if so was a CRN issued.
Trying to contact owners but mobile says no calls accepted. need to establish a lot of things due to a possible match not in his area!!
- 2012-03-05 15:49 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Still missing.
- 2012-02-11 22:50 willingham080671
- hi sorry to see boxer missing have shops been approached for any cctv footage of theives good luck
- 2012-01-31 23:22 coralvb
- Hilbrae have commented that they got Mabel back by postering in the local vets. Might be a good idea to do so if not done already. Very often they will accept emailed versions. Dawley and Madeley vets especially.
- 2012-01-30 12:27 samnjohn
- I have shared on facebook and will issue posters in my area TF1
- 2012-01-30 10:47 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, he used to go under the gate and play between owners and next-door-neighbours gate but was taken away by 2 teenagers last Monday. DW, vets and dogs home has been notified.
- 2012-01-30 10:23 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Have put pup on twitter + will circulate,
- 2012-01-30 09:37 Hilary
- BTW does the puppy have a tail or not and what is his name?
- 2012-01-30 09:35 Hilary
- Which shops in Stirchley do you think he was sold by? Make sure you get a poster into the co-op there and also in the Brookside shop.
- 2012-01-30 06:56 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in TF1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.
- 2012-01-29 21:33 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-01-29 21:04 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Details put on Facebook pages Central and West Mids Shrops & Staffs
- 2012-01-29 20:45 coralvb
- Hi, I have created this page on behalf of the pups owner Cheryl. The mobile number listed is her mobile number the other contact details are mine (just in case).
- 2012-01-29 20:33
- Sorry to see that PACQUAIOU is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.