Reunited: Tri Colour Collie Cross Female
- Dog ID 36554
- Status Reunited
- Registered 26 Jan 2012
- Name HOLLY
- Breed Collie Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Colour tri colour
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 22 Jan 2012
- Where Lost Downe,Bromley,Kent.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area BR6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region South East
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 31 Jan 2012
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07774 653645
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1627
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-02-02 19:39 yvonne
- fantastic news....well done...have now shared the good news x
- 2012-02-01 16:14 heidi
- Absolutely fantastic news ! Well done on all your hard work ! I am SO happy ! Heidi x
- 2012-02-01 07:35 janiejewel1649
- Fantastic news. Welcome home Holly. Stay safe now:-)xxx
- 2012-01-31 20:40 bertiejess
- Had a text from the owner, has really made my evening!! So glad she is safely back home!!!
- 2012-01-31 20:15 Jayne - Head Office
- email from owner...
Holly the Collie has been found !
Rejoice with me - and a HUGE thank you to each and everyone of you who helped me with so much this last awful week while I was going out of my mind with worry and fear. Whether it was another contact, a suggestion, TLC ,looking out for her, whatever, I have been truly blessed to have met so many caring and generous people. I hope to catch up with you before too long to say it in person. Please forgive me for grouping you all on the same email.
Strangely, she walked in to a business yard in West Kingsdown this morning ! The Sevenoaks dog warden who fetched her back thought she must have been scooped up and then considered not fit for purpose- I dread to think what.....Anyway, I got the call just as I was about to walk from Cudham church to Mace Farm this afternoon to help fix a scent, as she must have trotted it a few times.
- 2012-01-31 15:14 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in TN13,14,15.
- 2012-01-30 10:20 bertiejess
- Mace Farm is in TN14, so could alerts be sent out in this area as well please :)
- 2012-01-30 10:18 bertiejess
- Owners have just texted me saying that Holly was seen on Friday 27th Jan at Mace Farm/Norsted Manor Farm.
She would also like to reiterate that if people see Holly, please do not approach or call her as she runs off and then cannot be seen when the owner arrives. Please call the owner asap if anyone sees her.
- 2012-01-29 15:09 heidi
- Any news on this girl. Have been to High Elms this morning, and then back through the back paths at Downe. It really is a maze of lanes and roads, did a tour and went in lots of circles, but nothing, spoke to some dog walkers in the park and stopped some rambling ramblers to spread the word. This area is really like looking for a needle in a haystack. Please do not give up, I lost an aged daxi in the same area a few years back and found her after 3 weeks, the finder had reported her to the police, who didn't pass the message on, so don't rely on the authorities to come to you, you really do need to nag nag nag them around that area. Will go again on Tuesday, work permitting. heidi x
- 2012-01-27 21:23 bertiejess
- Took my dogs for a walk in Downe this afternoon/evening and was pleased to see lots of posters for Holly. The area that she has been lost in is so vast with loads of hideyholes so will need lots of walkers to look out for her. Took a footpath and followed it through a couple of fields for 3/4 of an hour and left as it was getting dark as I didn't want to get lost. Saw no sign of her though :(
- 2012-01-26 21:30 bertiejess
- Ellejay, Downe is between Keston and Biggin Hill. There are loads of open fields around the area, where she could be hiding :(. I have checked the Foal Farm facebook page and they have been notified about this gorgeous girl. Really hope she is found safely soon!
- 2012-01-26 20:59 ellejay
- Is downe near Biggin hill ?
This is a large area of loads of woodlands, so she could be hiding literally any where.. the key is to POSTER heavily.
Have Foal Farm in Biggin Hill be contacted to make them aware ?
I live in Bromley, but will keep an eye out and spread the word, she is a lovely looking dog with distictive colourings so hopefully she wil be spotted soon... also do check all the ads incase someone has found her.. hope she is home soon xx
- 2012-01-26 18:50 heidi
- Although I don't live that close to Downe, I do visit from time to time and will certainly pay a visit to High Elms Country Park on the weekend armed with some leaflets to give out and posters to post. In the meantime I will let my local vets etc know about Holly. Keep Safe Sweetie x
- 2012-01-26 11:24 bertiejess
- Received Holly's Alfieslostdogs poster last night on facebook and contacted the owner to find out some more information. Holly went missing on the High Street in Downe on Sunday and was seen on Monday at 2am along single street. The driver who saw her unfortunately couldn't catch her and later on monday morning she was seen in a field backing onto Tremain's (think that this is on Luxted Road) by a girl from the stables on High Elm Lane. The owener received this news yesterday amd left her details at Tremain's.Last edited: 2012-01-26 11:25:06 by bertiejess
- 2012-01-26 09:00 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in BR postcodes.