Reunited: Black And Tan Cavalier King Charles Male
- Dog ID 36260
- Status Reunited
- Registered 14 Jan 2012
- Name VINNIE
- Breed Cavalier King Charles
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Colour black and tan
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 14 Jan 2012
- Where Lost Clayton.
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area M11
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region North West
- Found In Post Area M11
- Date Reunited 26 Jan 2012
- Other Info Vinnie needs daily medication for his irritable bowel condition.
- Phone 1 07402 669260
- Phone 2
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1984
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-01-26 22:44 Jackie
- Welcome home Vinnie...hope the visit to the vets goes well tomorrow...stay safe now xxx
- 2012-01-26 21:00 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Fantastic news. Thanks hippy chick for your message letting me know.
Welcome home sweetheart and please stay safe now xx
- 2012-01-26 19:29 janiejewel1649
- What a nice gent to take Vinnie in, until he could be reunited. Stay safe now cupcake:-) In spite of what we see and hear there are still some caring people about today.
- 2012-01-26 12:43 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks for the text this morning hippy chick. :) x
Well done to his finder and great to see posters working their magic once again. Welcome home Vinnie lots of hugs and cuddles. x
- 2012-01-26 11:17 Kathy
- That's wonderful news. Well done to everyone.
- 2012-01-26 09:55 Meru
- Brilliant news! Welcome home Vinnie - stay safe now little one xx
- 2012-01-26 08:45 hippy chick
- Just had a phone call from Vinnies owner to say he is home.
A gentleman had taken him in some days ago and saw a poster yesterday. Vinnie is a little skinny so could of been roaming before he was taken in.
He will be going to the vets for a check up and will also be getting microchipped. The owner is over the moon and cant thank DogLost enough.
Fantastic news :)
- 2012-01-24 17:19 hippy chick
- I have spoken to the owner and still nothing. She will be going again to MDH tomorrow. He should be in the local papaer today but waiting for confirmation. I have also mentioned to contact other DW in the surrounding areas...
Thanks for your post reggiemollieros...Last edited: 2012-01-24 17:19:54 by hippy chick
- 2012-01-24 15:41 reggiemollieros
- As Vinnie needs medication can you suggest to the owners that they check the sick bay section of any dog home/shelters were Vinnie might be. It might sound over the top but it's worth it.
- 2012-01-20 17:22 hippy chick
- Sadly still no news on Vinnie. The owner has managed to get him in the local paper. It should be in next weeks. Will confirm what day when published...
- 2012-01-20 08:50 hippy chick
- Will be catching up with the owner later...
- 2012-01-18 13:36 hippy chick
- Spoken to Vinnies owner to let her know i have contacted Millstream Animal Shelter with his details.
The owner is doing a great job and has contacted all the right people. I have suggested a few other things to do. Manchester Dogs was visited on Monday and lots of posters are being put up, although some are already being taken down.
Thank you for your offer of help kellyw1991 and the owner would be more than happy for you to phone her on the number above.
- 2012-01-17 10:56 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Heard from owner. Sadly there is still no news of little Vinnie.
I hope he's safe and warm somewhere and will be safely back home soon.
- 2012-01-17 09:39 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Left message with owner to see if there was any news.
- 2012-01-16 15:01 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Bumped due to extra info being added about his medication.
- 2012-01-15 11:12 kellyw1991
- I am in the Droylsden (just over the main road from Clayton) area and can help in physical search if needed. What are the circumstances? Where did he go missing exactly? Just so I can search the right areas. There are also allotments over the canal from Clayton and allotments further down the canal. Maybe these could be searched if asked for permission?
- 2012-01-15 11:00 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Jayne x
- 2012-01-15 10:16 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in M11,12,18,35,40,45.
- 2012-01-14 22:53 patm
- Have posted on our CKCS forums. Lets hope he is home soon. No collar, no tag ?
- 2012-01-14 22:31 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- PHoto added ready for email alerts to go out please.
- 2012-01-14 22:22 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.