Lost: Black With White Fur To Chin And White Chest Terrier Lakeland Male In Central (CV31)
- Dog ID 35882
- Status Lost
- Registered 02 Jan 2012
- Name SMITHY
- Breed Terrier Lakeland
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour black with white fur to chin and white chest
- Tail Half
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 31 Dec 2011
- Where Lost Last seen in the Adelaide Road area near Leamington Train station, Warwickshire.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area CV31
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info 15 months old. Was wearing a browm collar with bones pattern. Friendly but timid dog who is a much loved family pet.
- Phone 1 07967 107290
- Phone 2 07786 705190
- Reward? Yes
- Listed By Cooke7
- Views 3226
- See more dogs Lost in CV31
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-11 07:55 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-05-03 22:01 JD
- Please check found dog 38404
- 2012-03-05 16:01 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to Lee still no news at present.
- 2012-01-31 16:22 Avril
- A search is a great idea, I'm happy to help and have friends who will help too. Live and work in Leamington so it's no bother.
- 2012-01-21 23:15 Neighbark
- Just a thought - there are many many students from Warwick Uni who live in Leamington Spa. Could you contact the students union on campus about putting a poster up on the boards, also maybe organise a search. Sure they would love to help in the search.
- 2012-01-21 14:14 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to Lee, more sightings of Smithy over the past 2 days, by the postman and a professional dog walker. We are moving food ect to a bit futher down the canal, to Styles Close. DW is aware.Last edited: 2012-01-21 20:09:15 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-01-19 08:13 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-01-09 15:31 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to Lee food he has put out and his toys have not been touched as yet. 2 possible sightings of him running through the centre of Leamington not far from where he went missing.
- 2012-01-09 15:08 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Possible sightings of him on Saturday, waiting for Lee to call me back to discuss this.
- 2012-01-07 23:14 Viv
- breaks your heart to think of Smithy out there alone. sitting for an hour outside a shop! hope he is caught soon xxxx
- 2012-01-07 19:29 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- If there is anyone local who could make sure that there are plenty of posters at the retail park it would be really appreciated as it's right by the canal so not the safest of areas.
- 2012-01-07 15:05 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Oh what a shame someone didn't pick him up if he was just sat there!!
- 2012-01-07 13:33 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Sightin yesterday outside Blockbusters, sat for 1 hour outside shop. This is on Shires Retail Park. Owner is going to take bedding and food down. This area backs onto the canal. Poster is up at Pets at home as well.
- 2012-01-05 08:06 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Sighting of Smithy yesterday in Tatchbrook Road which is about a quarter of a mile from where he went missing.
- 2012-01-04 16:51 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Finder has confirmed that 35879 is a 4 month old puppy
- 2012-01-04 08:14 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- It's under Terrier Lakeland, have changed now
- 2012-01-03 20:53 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- PLEASE NOTE he is a FULL LAKELAND TERRIER. this is not in the dropdown box.
- 2012-01-03 20:12 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Details of 35879 emailed to owner.
- 2012-01-03 14:07 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-01-03 13:02 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, Smithy was with pet sitter and they took him a walk and a loud noise spooked him and he ran off. There have been a couple of sightings of him around a local park, owner has been out often but has not seen him. He is only 15 months old and is not known to go down holes. DW has been informed. owner had a call from the street cleansers about a dog that had been found but fortunately it was not Smithy (deceased small lab) owner has done lots of postering.
- 2012-01-03 12:34 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Posted on my facebook page.
- 2012-01-03 11:53 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Have put Smithy on twitter + will circulate.
- 2012-01-03 11:44 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Details put on Facebook pages Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-01-03 10:22 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Both numbers went to answer machine, so will call again later.
- 2012-01-02 21:19 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster has been emailed out to local helpers in CV31,32,33,34.
- 2012-01-02 20:09
- Sorry to see that SMITHY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.