Lost: Red Fawn Chihuahua Female In Central (WR12)
- Dog ID 35731
- Status Lost
- Registered 28 Dec 2011
- Name GUCCI
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour red fawn
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Has bad back left leg. Hops or limps on it at times.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 26 Dec 2011
- Where Lost Leamington Road, Broadway worcestershire.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area WR12
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info WERE YOU IN BROADWAY ON BOXING DAY 2011? DID YOU SEE A BROWN AND WHITE CHIHUAHUA RUNNING AROUND ON ITS OWN OR ANYBODY CARRYING ONE. SHE HOPS ON HER BACK LEFT LEG AND IS VERY TIMID AND WOULD NOT EASILY GO TO STRANGERS. ANY INFORMATION ON GUCCI WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED AND THERE IS A REWARD LEADING TO INFORMATION FOR HER SAFE RETURN. SHE MAY HAVE BEEN IN LOCAL FIELDS AND ANY DOG WALKERS THAT REMEMBER SEEING HER PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, WITH NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE INFORMATION YOU MAY HAVE. THANK YOU
- Phone 1 07773960612
- Phone 2 01386 833735
- Reward? yes
- Listed By sally
- Views 3878
- See more dogs Lost in WR12
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-04 14:56 cjt1964
- just got this....Copied from missing and found pets Doncaster area Faye Marie Lawton
Chiwawa found wanting full description to ensure correct owner 07971028268
- 2013-03-04 11:44 Jayne - Head Office
- The dog in Bolton is not Gucci...owners have seen the dog and confirmed it is not Gucci...tx for your help....And thanks to Rosemary for contacting doglost to give us the details.
- 2013-02-28 10:09 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Sally? Are you able to give any more information so that people in this area can help?
- 2013-02-28 09:56 Tigermouse
- I'm in Bolton too, Astley Bridge area - would like to help if Gucci's owner can give us some more information
- 2013-02-28 00:56 Susannah
- Hi, I'm in Bolton also. Can the owner share any more info on why she thinks Gucci might be here? Any info might help us target where to poster etc. Will share on twitter
- 2013-02-27 21:51 MAZ
- I live in Bolton - any idea whereabouts? Would really like to help ...
- 2013-02-27 19:50 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Alerts sent to all BL postcodes
- 2013-02-27 18:45 Jayne
- Im circulating on twitter also @find_Phoebe stolen chihuahua page & also @MissingPetsGb
Praying u find her quickly xxx
- 2013-02-27 15:15 Jayne - Head Office
- Owner has info that Gucci is in the Bolton area.
- 2012-10-11 20:17 janiejewel1649
- Sorry to see this little one is still lost. All xd for a positive result.
- 2012-10-11 08:31 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Gucci has a new photograph. Please look out for her.
- 2012-10-10 17:52 sally
- still looking. please keep your eyes open for this tiny dog.
- 2012-01-31 20:11 sally
- still nothing! :-(
- 2012-01-14 11:08 sally
- Sorry sighting was in willersey near broadway and badsey.
- 2012-01-14 11:06 sally
- Possible sighting on Saturday 7th Jan around 11pm
- 2012-01-07 18:44 sally
- sorry think sands lane is Badsey.not broadway
- 2012-01-07 18:42 sally
- someone said they saw her boxing day mornig (the morning she was lost) but could not catch her. her owner has spent the day door to door in the area seen but nothing else has come up yet. seen on sands lane broadway
- 2012-01-05 18:06 sally
- Thanks thats all we can do now, her owner is getting posters up every where. Praying someone will get her scanned and home soon
- 2012-01-05 08:27 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Sally you're doing all the right things, keep her high profile with posters so that everyone knows about her
- 2012-01-04 20:55 sally
- Lots more posters put up and still being put up but still no sign of Gucci
- 2011-12-31 21:20 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks for the update Sally, sorry there's no news yet. Work your way through all the info that Lizzy has emailed you and get posters up everywhere. It could be that someone has picked her up and not taken her to be scanned. If so they need to be aware that she's a missing dog.
- 2011-12-31 14:48 sally
- Hey, thanks every one. Sorry just getting used to using this site. Still no sightings at all. have now contacted a local stables who are asking every one in that area that they know to look out for her. we wont give up.
- 2011-12-30 22:59 Snoopy
- will share on fb.Last edited: 2011-12-30 23:10:20 by Snoopy
- 2011-12-30 20:00 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent. liz xx
- 2011-12-30 19:57 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- posted on my facebook page. Liz xx
- 2011-12-30 19:56 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Have put Gucci on twitter + will circulate
- 2011-12-30 17:39 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Details put on Facebook pages Central and Hereford & Worcs
- 2011-12-30 17:39 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in WR11,12. GL54,55.
- 2011-12-29 10:21 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Tried to speak to owner but phone line was not good, Gucci is still missing and then line went dead. liz xx
- 2011-12-29 10:14 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Sent message to send me photo
- 2011-12-29 09:54 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Tried to contact owner but went to answer machine. Liz xx
- 2011-12-28 22:37
- Sorry to see that GUCCI is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.