Reunited: Copper Cavalier King Charles Female
- Dog ID 34913
- Status Reunited
- Registered 30 Nov 2011
- Name RUBY
- Breed Cavalier King Charles
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Copper
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 29 Nov 2011
- Where Lost Great Haseley, Oxfordshire.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area OX44
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info A small copper coloured bitch, not the 'usual' King Charles shape. Will go submissive when bent down to stroke her. Escaped from where she was being clipped so unfortunately has no collar/tag. But is microchipped. A very loved and cared for little dog.
- Phone 1 07754890265
- Phone 2 01865 368034
- Listed By Steve
- Views 4589
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-02-29 12:23 Marishka
- Such a relief for all!
- 2012-02-28 11:02 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Fantastic news x Stay safe now sweetheart xx
- 2012-02-27 11:09 Ellie - Co-ordinator Leicestershire
- Thrilled to hear this little girl is safely home!
- 2012-02-27 10:11 BonBon
- Fantastic news. Clever girl to choose a police car! Have let Moor Cottage vets have the good news as they have been displaying her poster. Welcome home Ruby. Carole
- 2012-02-27 10:03 Angelmort
- Fantastic news - power to the chip! Welcome home Ruby. x
- 2012-02-27 08:22 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news....TG she was chipped.
- 2012-02-26 20:21 janiejewel1649
- This is fantastic news for Ruby and her family. They must be in seventh heaven. Stay safe now Ruby, and no more running off:-)xxx
- 2012-02-26 20:09 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Im so pleased for Ruby and her owner!! welcome home Ruby xx
- 2012-02-26 19:53 Nina
- Great news that Ruby is home. Wonder if her 'recent owners' will have the neck to poster her on doglost under the lost section
- 2012-02-26 19:42 jobadger
- Fabulous news! Welcome home little girl. xx
- 2012-02-26 18:50 Liz
- Bless her - such heart-warming news! xxxxx
- 2012-02-26 18:39 NickyJ
- How amazing - and bizarre!
What ever happened to her? If only she could tell her tale!
- 2012-02-26 18:30 Shereen
- Ruby is home Safe and well but a little overwieght...she just happened to wander in front of a police car just as it was passing...Clever little girl!!
She was found in Bedfordshire and her little legs didnt carry her there themselves.Thank Goodness for MICROCHIPS!!
Welcome Home Ruby.XXXX
- 2012-02-26 18:25 SanBarn
- Nice to see you in the blue little Ruby. Stay safe now.xx
- 2012-02-26 18:11 Oomsie
- FANTASTIC news!!!
- 2012-02-26 16:24 jobadger
- I too hope this is true. I can't find any mention on this little one's FB page.
- 2012-02-26 16:18 jansus
- so hope this is true- I was only looking at her picture yesterday on our village notice board. This will be amazing news.
- 2012-02-26 15:57 helen n
- That is amazing news!!!!! So happy xxx
- 2012-02-26 14:31 cavvy lover of pembrokeshire
- Absolute fantastic news. Can't wait to see Ruby go into the blue. Another fantastic achievement for the chip no doubt
- 2012-02-26 11:11 Shereen
- ive just called and will switch her over to the BLUE :)))))) when shes safley home later!!!!!
- 2012-02-26 11:07 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Your welcome, can't wait to see the reunited pics, hope she is ok xx
- 2012-02-26 11:01 Shereen
- Wooo hooooo!!!!!! thanks for the text Maggie!!!!will try and get hold of her owners now!!!
- 2012-02-26 10:48 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- this comment was posted on Ruby's fb page today
Help FIND RUBY
We've received a phone call this morning saying that Ruby's been found in Bedfordshire... will report back shortly :))))
- 2012-02-04 23:50 Shereen
- Hmmm! wish people wouldnt do that! im sure if they lost thier dog they wouldnt wan their posters taken down!
Ruby is still missing!
Sahring on Facebook.
- 2012-01-24 16:08 Liz
- Is there any update on this little one. On Saturday whilst coming through Wheatley, a lady was taking the Ruby posters down off the telegraph poles? Has she been found?
- 2012-01-03 17:33 jansus
- Have there been any sitings at all of this dog? There is a site very close at Rofford Hall where there are quite often travellers. It is very well hidden and some people are not aware that it is there. Just a thought. There have been posters put up in Chalgrove which is very close so I know there are lots of people keeping their eyes open.I have also been checking on Preloved and gumtree.
- 2011-12-24 21:14 Shereen
- Thanks Rosalie,unfortunately its a male but thanks for posting here anyway and please keep looking!.XXX
- 2011-12-24 20:41 Rosalie
- There is a dog very similar in a pound.
Different colored collar mentioned.
Did not check the sex either sorry.
- 2011-12-22 12:20 Shereen
- bumped due to press coverage this week Ruby is in the Oxford Times and several other local papers.
- 2011-12-20 21:30 Shereen
- just looked and think its worth checking...is there a phone number?
- 2011-12-15 19:06 tessa1
- 2011-12-15 19:05 tessa1
- Hi there, i have been looking on mobiya free add site, there is a dog that looks just like this 1, even though the add states he is a male dog, the dog is wearing a pink collar, i know there r a lot of dodgy people out there. if u cannot find the add, i will post the pick up on alfiesdog site on facebook, just to be sure.xx
- 2011-12-12 17:24 Shereen
- Still no news on little Ruby : (
- 2011-12-08 18:11 jansus
- Any news about Ruby at all ? I have been keeping my eyes open everyday when driving to work.
- 2011-12-05 20:25 jansus
- Just to let you know we are putting up posters in Milton Common and Tiddington and I have let our neighbourhood watch contact know about your dog.
- 2011-12-05 17:52 Shereen
- The dog in Salford was claimed by its owners the next day.
- 2011-12-05 17:08 Shereen
- Ruby is still missing,even after extensive searches and everyone being made aware there have been no sightings at all...owner has now got a CRN incase she was stolen,but there were paw marks like she had dug under the gate,its all a bit strange...owner are going to try and get something in the papers now....Thanks cavvie lover...i think the one in salford was a male but ill get this checked out properly.
- 2011-12-02 23:44 cavvie lover
- one found near salford university but says no chip or coller golden cavalier king charles http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335388333143301&set=pu.253038551378280&type=1&theater has now been taken to leigh dogs and cats home if no owner comes forward will be rehomed doesnt say male or female??Last edited: 2011-12-02 23:47:54 by cavvie lover
- 2011-12-02 20:58 Shereen
- Thanks eduardochick ,if you click on view poster ,you can copy and paste from your browser and add to any emails,this will bring up the link to the poster.
- 2011-12-02 18:34 eduardochick
- Just spoke to the family as they gave me a poster on the Green at Stadhampton. They are still searching for Ruby. Plse can the poster from HO be emailed to me and I will circulate it via Downlands Kennels and various rescue forums. Hope Ruby comes home safely soon. Staff have put a poster up at Oxfordshire Animal Sanctuary
- 2011-12-01 16:53 Shereen
- Ive spoken to Ruby's owner now,im going to forward scenting instructions.
- 2011-11-30 23:44 Brightness
- She looks like more like a Cavalier than a King Charles (I have one of each and so know the difference). I will put her on my FB page as we're not that far from Oxfordshire. Really hope the poor baby is home soon. Have owners contacted all vets in area and also microchip company? Dogs Trust is also not far from Oxfordshire so worth calling them. I will call owner in morning if she's not home to try and help if I can. Stay safe Ruby x
- 2011-11-30 19:39 Shereen
- IVe also txt to alert owner to email.
- 2011-11-30 19:24 Shereen
- Ive tried to call landline several times today with no facility to leave a message so I have emailed advice including my phone numbers.I will also Put Ruby on 'Doglost Oxfordshie' Facebook page and my personal one.Stay safe Ruby .XXx
- 2011-11-30 17:36 helen n
- Oh no, I hope Ruby is found very soon! I have printed the posters and will put them up in my area ASAP. XXX
- 2011-11-30 09:04 KathA
- Have posted Ruby's details on our ckcsforums.
Again could we confirm the breed,please,as Ruby looks like more like a cavalier than a King Charles in her photograph.
They are different breeds although most owners refer to their cavaliers as King Charles Spaniels.
- 2011-11-30 08:43 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in OX4,9,10,33,44.