Lost: Black Poodle Type Looking Dog Female In South East (DA14)
- Dog ID 34654
- Status Lost
- Registered 21 Nov 2011
- Name BUBBLES
- Breed poodle type looking dog
- Gender Female
- Build Small
- Colour black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars white chest and paws and she is a cockapoo !!
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 19 Nov 2011
- Where Lost belvedere kent, escaped/stolen from rear garden
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area DA14
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info black collar with small silver bone attached
- Phone 1 02084651510
- Phone 2 02083116965
- Reward? 200 pounds
- Listed By tony
- Views 1286
- See more dogs Lost in DA14
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2011-12-09 20:56 tony
- Thanks but i finally loaded one of bubbles although for some reason cannot load more !!
- 2011-12-03 10:58 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- have sent owner a couple of pictures that we may be able to use as similar dog and get alerts out the helpers etc
- 2011-11-30 14:14 tony
- do vets ever scan the dogs for chips as i have never seen that happen ? if not what is the point ?
- 2011-11-28 18:51 Neighbark
- The team who have been doing this for years would have more idea than me, but if I was in your situation, I would act as quickly as possible, before dogs are sold on, or have litters. I personally would contact all those in your area and ask for an urgent meeting. Find your strengths and weaknesses within this group of people, delegate between you, I'd call all local and national papers, email them, phone them. Also t.v. S.E. channel companies. Definitely call the Chief Superintendant at the police headaquarters. If he won't return your call, then I'd find out when he's going to be there and PAY HIM A VISIT. You need help & support, NOT police refusing to into travellers camps! I'd have placards, sandwich boards, I'd do it peacefully, but I'd invite the press. I'd have big blown-up piccies of the dogs, also u need a complete list of facts - dates, areas, dogs at least for 2011, use doglost and other sites to get facts - Stick together, don't give up, push, push push, make yourselves a pain in the proverbial neck! The more you get into the papers, the more your dogs should be advertised. Hopefully your dogs will be too hot to handle with this extra advertising, also public might spot them. Could u also contact the kennel club for support - they started a campaign today, for more dog legislation and might welcome the advertising, as they need 100,000 names I believe, to get it debated in parliament. Could u organise a peaceful rally? again with sandwich boards and placards, advertise this anyway u can. The worlds your oyster. Make everyone aware of this wonderful Doglost site ! When Bruce Forsythes daughter Debbie's 2 dogs were stolen in 2006 - Bruce immediately went live on t.v. and advertised these dogs, one was returned, then the other. The power of the press, t.v. and advertising. Doglost team always say 'make them too hot to handle' - SO GO DO IT - GET YOUR DOGS BACK! ....and the rest of the country will be watching and waiting to celebrate with you!. xxx
- 2011-11-24 18:46 tony
- Thanks very much janie!
- 2011-11-24 18:46 tony
- Thanks very much janie!
- 2011-11-23 20:31 janiejewel1649
- Praying and fingers xd that Bubbles will be found very soon.
- 2011-11-23 19:06 tony
- photo will be added tommorow !
- 2011-11-23 19:05 tony
- Hi, it is my work number i gave my work number as i work long hours. I couldnt leave the home number as my wife is so upset about the whole thing and suffers badly from depression, i didnt want to rub it in so to speak.Regards Tony.
- 2011-11-23 16:37 Alison, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Just called the above number and it is a legit number but the wrong one. I have sent an email requesting the correct number and a photo.
- 2011-11-21 07:47
- Sorry to see that BUBBLES is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.