Lost: Red And White Cavalier King Charles Female In Central (B64)
- Dog ID 34466
- Status Lost
- Registered 14 Nov 2011
- Name SAIREE
- Breed Cavalier King Charles
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Colour red and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 09 Nov 2011
- Where Lost Cradley Heath, West Midlands
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area B64
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Was wearing collar and ID tag but may not still be on. Missing from home.
- Phone 1 07870 624103
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 742
- Followers 0
- See more dogs Lost in B64
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-08-24 14:01 Fergal's Servant
- Please urgently look at Doglost Found 56506
- 2012-12-23 16:13 kellyw1991
- 2011-12-30 18:42 Neighbark
- Spoke to owner on 28th December, asked if they could send a piccie.....the owners mother is the mobile no. on the poster. Owner also said would update us with her own mobile no.
- 2011-11-16 19:04 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to housemate as owner not in, she will call me later. Liz xx
- 2011-11-16 08:24 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Another message left for owner to send a photo
- 2011-11-14 11:28 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks Liz, have amended the info above. Hopefully a photo will come soon and we can help with some posters.
- 2011-11-14 11:22 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, dog went missing on 9th November, did have collar and tag on but can get it off, someone left the gate open and she escaped, owner has not postered yet but will start tonight. She has contacted vets and DW and chip company. I have told her about dogs going to Stoke pound, also there is a travellers site not far from there. Liz xx
- 2011-11-14 10:41 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Tried to contact owner but no reply, will call later. liz xx
- 2011-11-14 10:33 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Contacted for a photo
- 2011-11-14 10:25
- Sorry to see that SAIREE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.