Lost: Tri Colour Black And Tan Cavalier King Charles Female In North East (S63)
- Dog ID 33340
- Status Lost
- Registered 09 Oct 2011
- Name RUBY
- Breed Cavalier King Charles
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour tri colour black and tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 02 Oct 2011
- Where Lost rotherham road watch upon dearne
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area S63
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07544915931
- Phone 2 01709876461
- Reward? yes
- Listed By veryupset
- Views 1259
- See more dogs Lost in S63
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2011-12-02 06:19 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Sadly Ruby is still missing, please keep a look out for herLast edited: 2012-01-28 23:05:18 by Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- 2011-11-30 06:43 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I've sent a message asking if Ruby is still missing.
- 2011-10-19 17:05 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent for an update.
- 2011-10-10 09:40 Owl
- All back to normal, maintenance of site was being done.
- 2011-10-09 23:04 Owl
- All the info has vanished from Ruby's page. It was there earlier. Will point this out to admin ... I wonder what has happened. The date is obviously wrong.
- 2011-10-09 20:36 patm
- Have posted on our Cavalier forum - any collar or name tag, spayed ?
- 2011-10-09 18:59 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster emailed to helpers in S62,63,64,72,73,74.
- 2011-10-09 18:46 laurat
- Have cross posted on Cavalier Chat forum. Come home really soon Ruby, your people are missing you.
- 2011-10-09 17:34
- Sorry to see that RUBY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.