Lost: WHITE WITH ONE PATCH Jack Russell Cross Male In East Anglia (DN37)
- Dog ID 32849
- Status Lost
- Registered 19 Sep 2011
- Name EDDIE STILL MISSING
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour WHITE WITH ONE PATCH
- Tail Half
- Marks & Scars ONE PATCH OVER HIS EYE AND EAR - BROWNY/BLACK
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 17 Sep 2011
- Where Lost BEELSBY - PLAYING IN THE GARDEN AND WANDERED OFF. WAS SEEN ABOUT 1.5M DOWN THE ROAD NEAR CROXBY WOODS/THORESWAY LINCOLNSHIRE BUT NOT SEEN SINCE
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area DN37
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info VERY FRIENDLY DOG CHIP NO. xxxxxxxxxxxxx689
- Phone 1 07711 207205(JOE FENWICK)
- Phone 2 07967814680 (LIZZIE HARDMAN)
- Reward? YES
- Listed By LHARDMAN
- Views 4546
- See more dogs Lost in DN37
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-03 14:52 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Thanks Ang. I've found a second photo of the found dog on the 'Dogs in Salford'(Salford Dog Wardens) facebook group. Sadly its not Eddie as the found has a large tan patch on its right side, Eddie doesn't :( Remarkably like Eddie on the face so well spotted. All please keep looking out for Eddie.
- 2012-10-03 13:36 angela hoy
- think i may have seen this dog on leigh cats n dogs worth cheakin out i think its the same dog xx http://www.leighdogsandcatshome.co.uk/straydogphotos.html
Salford area B68091
- 2012-10-03 08:50 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-09-17 22:51 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- what a little sweetheart - hope you have Eddie home soon...x
- 2012-09-17 17:03 mathers22
- How sad xx Wish he could be found and reunited xx
- 2012-09-17 11:48 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- It is a year today that Eddie went missing. His owner is still hopeful he wil be found one day. Please look out for him.
- 2011-11-03 21:58 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- I have removed the chip number from public view in case anyone tries to change details - It is stored in the non visible details on dogs record
- 2011-11-03 16:23 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Went to Brigsley and spent a while searching. Found a little copse at the end of Church Lane and spotted a white tail rushing off into the undergrowth. Was too quick for me to see if it was a rabbit or a little dog. I spent an hour searching the copse but found nothing.
- 2011-11-03 08:51 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Just spoken to Lizzie. Joe got a call this morning at 7am saying Eddie was in Brigsley. He went straight over there and he saw him about 20 yards away. He was absoloutely filthy so Joe isn't a 100% it is Eddie but the tail and facial markings matched. He called out Eddies name and he looked up but then ran off. I have advised on how to approach the dog and on scenting the area.
- 2011-11-02 14:48 CYNTHO
- Hope it's Eddie and he's home safe soon
- 2011-11-02 09:16 Jayne - Head Office
- Country mans weekly reader has rung in sure that this is the dog he tried to catch yesterday...have passed details to owners.
- 2011-10-30 19:23 laurie
- Have put on my facebook hope there is news soon xx
- 2011-10-26 15:53 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Thanks Sue I have infromed the owner.
- 2011-10-26 09:27 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in The Countryman's Weekly magazine today. I hope it brings some news.
- 2011-10-04 11:17 LHARDMAN
- Hi all! trying to keep Eddie in the papers is getting a little harder now but hopefully we can run it for a while longer. We have covered all the areas we can think of and more. I really appreciate everyone who has looked for Eddie and we really hope he is returned soon.
- 2011-09-30 11:15 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- It's been 2 weeks now since Eddie went missing. I cannot believe there have been no more sightings of the little fella.
- 2011-09-28 20:35 Carley
- Will leave early tomorrow again for my dog club, to have a good couple of hours search - anywhere owner wants me to cover? I have a high vehicle, can see over hedges etc? Not sure where I should head for or where isnt being covered?
- 2011-09-28 14:10 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Well done Lizzie for getting him in all of those papers. The more people that know about him the better chance of getting him back. Would love to keep him on the top page but all missing dogs need a chance to be seen, hope you understand.
- 2011-09-28 10:58 LHARDMAN
- Eddie is in the Louth Leader and hopefully Rasen Mail too today and Grimsby Telegraph tomorrow and again at the weekend. Everyone is still optimistic that Eddie will eventually come home. Thanks for everyones help!!
- 2011-09-26 18:56 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Eddie is in the local paper again today. Bumping.
- 2011-09-26 09:52 LHARDMAN
- We walked through all the local woods with dogs but we couldn't find anything! Eddie is in the local paper again today and will be going in a few others this week too. Please can Eddie stay at the top for this week? I can't thank you enough for your help.
- 2011-09-25 09:42 Carley
- No luck for me yesterday. Let my collies off to do alot of searching but they didnt find anything except rabbits.Busy with work today but will try and get out tomorrow for a couple of hours. Did the Woods walk turn up any clue's?
- 2011-09-24 08:57 Carley
- Only have afternoons to search I'm afraid, but will go out later. Weather going to be good for a while apparently so at least the little chap wont be chilly!
- 2011-09-23 22:34 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- So sorry all the sightings have come to nothing so far. Keep his profile high to make sure everyone knows about him. I am still looking for him on my travels and everywhere I go people are aware of little Eddie.
- 2011-09-23 20:04 LHARDMAN
- Thanks Carley - we have been looking all day! Had about 5 calls over the last few days to say they have seen Eddie in Waltham/Weelsby/Cleethorpes. Had a message from a lady to say she thought she saw him in Cleethorpes Cementry yesterday so we checked it out about an hour ago but no sign of him. Joe and I are walking croxby woods tomorrow from about 10am with some friends, so feel free to join. Thank you so much for your help. Lizzie
- 2011-09-23 17:34 Carley
- Will try original area again tomorrow afternoon. Will take my dogs, maybe he will come out to a few friendly faces.
- 2011-09-23 17:32 Carley
- Spent a good hour up and down Weelsby Road this afternoon, and others - nothing to report I'm afraid. Spoke to a few but no sightings as yet.
- 2011-09-23 07:35 Carley
- Had a good search in original area yesterday for a couple of hours before my dog club. Will try Weelsby Road area this afternoon unless hear of sighting elsewhere in the meantime. Come on Eddie - show yourself.
- 2011-09-22 18:42 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Have just got in from searching but no luck I'm afraid. Didn't have any large posters to put up but I handed out flyers and made people aware. Will get some posters printed off ready for tomorrow.
- 2011-09-22 15:07 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Bumped due to these possible new sightings and also being being featured in the local newspaper again.
Come on Eddie it's time you were home x
- 2011-09-22 14:58 LHARDMAN
- We've had a couple of calls from people saying they think they have seen Eddie near Weelsby Road heading towards Cleethorpes. On the off chance this is him - please could all your very kind helpers keep an eye out in this area. Thanks very much - Lizzie Last edited: 2011-09-22 15:08:06 by LHARDMAN
- 2011-09-22 13:20 LHARDMAN
- Please could you keep Eddie on the top of your lost dogs as still no news and we are offering a very big reward so really important to keep this going. Also he is in the local paper again. Thank you so much Lizzie
- 2011-09-22 09:11 LHARDMAN
- http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/pound-1-000-reward-return-beloved-pet/story-13379476-detail/story.html ***£1000 REWARD FOR EDDIE'S RETURN***Last edited: 2011-09-22 09:36:27 by LHARDMAN
- 2011-09-21 18:58 Carley
- Hi. Just seen this so will go out looking tomorrow. Also at my local dog club tomorrow night so will take info to show everyone.
- 2011-09-21 15:15 LHARDMAN
- Thank you so much for keeping Eddie at the top! He is in the local paper again tonight so fingers crossed someone recognises him. Had a few phone calls but no Eddie yet!!!
- 2011-09-21 12:38 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Bumping Eddie to the top as he is in the local paper.
- 2011-09-20 13:39 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Good to see you are staying positive Joe. He's out there somewhere so keep spreading the word.
- 2011-09-20 10:47 joe fenwick
- Morning, we are still searching for eddie this morning and we still havent heard any news about sightings etc. We are going out again today around villages to put up posters and get the word out there to find him. Thanks for all the help from everyone yesterday.
- 2011-09-19 18:09 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Went out searching this afternoon but no luck I'm afraid.Everyone I spoke to was aware that Eddie is missing so hopefully he will be found. It is a very rural area so he could have gone in any direction from the last sighting.
- 2011-09-19 14:30 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Just going out to put some posters up. If Eddie is found will someone please call my mobile.
- 2011-09-19 13:54 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Was going to edit my comments but have hit the report button by mistake.
- 2011-09-19 12:53 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have added Eddie's details to Dog Lost Lincolnshire facebook group.
- 2011-09-19 12:36 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- 2011-09-19 11:33 LHARDMAN
- Sorry - it's Thoresway http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
- 2011-09-19 11:08 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Trying to get hold of owner as can't find Thorsway on the map.
- 2011-09-19 10:56 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster e mailed to helpers in DN36,37. LN7,11.
- 2011-09-19 10:23
- Sorry to see that EDDIE STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.