Lost: Black And White Spaniel English Springer Male In Central (DE6)
- Dog ID 31208
- Status Lost
- Registered 20 Jul 2011
- Name SABRE
- Breed Spaniel English Springer
- Gender Male
- Build Medium
- Colour Black and White
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 07 Jul 2011
- Where Lost Doveridge, Derby
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area DE6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Sabre is believed to have been stolen. PLEASE call the number below with any info. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07973 509 464
- Phone 2
- Listed By mandym
- Views 3627
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in DE6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-22 13:14 Claire Weston Turville
- PLEASE check out Dog ID 47712 on Found site. Please also let us know that you have looked. Thank you.
- 2012-12-23 16:20 kellyw1991
- 2012-11-06 22:53 jollyloluk
- there is a b & w springer on ineedahome website
- 2012-07-16 16:41 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Thank you for letting us know, postcode updated.
- 2012-07-16 14:59 Jan.Petsearchuk
- Please note this dog was lost from area DE6 (not ST14) I happen to know because I live in Doveridge. I have spoken to the owner. I have circulated it on Petsearch.
- 2012-07-16 12:21 bazil
- Always looking out for this lovely boy x
- 2012-07-16 11:36 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- I am bumping this becaue it is a year since Sabre went missing. Please could everyone keep a look out for him. He is not chipped but you can see his markings clearly.
- 2011-11-23 08:21 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. I hope it brings some news.
- 2011-11-02 19:38 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Message left for owner to update Sabre's tail details so that I can advertise him.
Lizzy, do you know how old he is and if he's neutered?
- 2011-10-28 11:00 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoken to owner - convinced he has been stolen as other dogs stolen in the area. Will leave this as it is incase he does turn up in the future. Liz xx
- 2011-09-13 21:42 bazil
- Might be worth checking, black & white male springer found today on www.animalwardens.co.uk the dog ID number is 245997
- 2011-09-02 22:38 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- Any news?
- 2011-08-04 15:37 bazil
- Any news on this gorgeous boy x
- 2011-07-28 17:06 scootjockey
- Sorry Sabre is missing.What are the circumstances? wondered if owners had had any sightings since he`s been missing.I really hope he`s found soon.Good luck and best wishes Tays mum xxx
- 2011-07-26 22:20 THIS IS FOR JOSH !!
- Hello.Can you tell me if he was stolen(I know that feeling !)or has he run off?Where abouts in Doveridge was he last seen ? Hoping he is safe and well and home soon.Bob.
- 2011-07-26 21:47 bazil
- What a gorgeous boy, hope he found safe soon x
- 2011-07-26 13:47 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx...poster e mailed to helpers in ST10, 14, DE 6,13,65.
- 2011-07-26 12:32 MHale
- I have received photo's of this lovely boy! Sent to admin so watch this space, I have also asked for the owner to come on board on here to keep us updated with the search, so keep an eye out please everyone!
- 2011-07-26 09:09 MHale
- FACEBOOK: Doglost - Stoke on Trent
LIKE & SHARE
Sabre is on the page
- 2011-07-25 16:55 MHale
- Text for photo with my email address - will let you all know.
- 2011-07-23 12:53 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Trying one last time....another message left for owner.
- 2011-07-20 18:35 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Another message left for owner
- 2011-07-20 13:55 buffysmum
- Sorry to see Sabre is missing. Shame he has no tag or m/chip. Have FB'd & Tweeted.
- 2011-07-20 07:04 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Will contact owner
- 2011-07-20 00:06
- Sorry to see that SABRE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.