Lost: White With Black Bulldog Female In South East (EN8)
- Dog ID 30194
- Status Lost
- Registered 05 Jun 2011
- Name HOLTZ
- Breed Bulldog
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Colour white with black
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 05 Jun 2011
- Where Lost Stolen from garden
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area EN8
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07860 559615
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 2309
- See more dogs Lost in EN8
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-04 09:24 anna
- I really don't want to get anyone's hopes up. I'm a veterinary nurse in Manchester.we have had a similar looking bitch brought into us as a stray and wondering if you have any other photos that can be compared..... email@example.com 01706 827787.
- 2012-09-23 17:58 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Owners, I've bumped her up a bit now, as it has been over a year now. I'm going to text you and ask for email addy. We could still find her. xLast edited: 2012-09-23 21:16:11 by Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- 2011-07-07 16:09 Ruth
- No not yet, still hoping!! X
- 2011-07-06 22:20 sillyselly
- HAs she been found yet?
- 2011-06-21 18:50 Ruth
- It's been 16 days now, and there has not even been a sighting. It gets more unbearable as the days go on. X
- 2011-06-15 19:12 Ruth
- It's been 11 days and still nothing x
- 2011-06-15 19:12 Ruth
- It's been 11 days and still nothing c
- 2011-06-10 18:55 Ruth
- Thank u! It went in the local paper yesterday. I really hope we get some news soon.
- 2011-06-10 00:10 Ace's mum
- I will poster around N11 as we are not a million miles away from Enfield/waltham Cross. Hope she's found safe and well.
- 2011-06-08 10:09 reunite
- i have put a copy of the poster on my fb page and have sent to everyone hopefully this will help and she will be found. Im from Enfield and i will get intouch will you if i hear anything atall,
- 2011-06-07 08:56 Ruth
- The Mercury are putting a story in this weeks paper. So fingers crossedLast edited: 2011-06-07 10:15:26 by Ruth
- 2011-06-07 00:43 CarolineMurphy
- Hey ruth, is the seller near enough for you to visit? Would be worth going to see to rule her out perhaps? Xxx
- 2011-06-06 22:33 Ruth
- I've managed to put out about 35 posters so far. There has been word of a sighting on facebook. There is someone selling a bulldog "White roughly 16 months old for £400 quick sale" but annoyingly unless we are 100% sure it's ours or have been sent a photo there is nothing we can do. I really appreciate everyones help xLast edited: 2011-06-07 08:57:50 by Ruth
- 2011-06-06 19:53 Border Girl
- Ruth, can anyone in Admin. print off and send some posters to you? If not, with your permission, perhaps they could let me have your address and I will print some off and send them to you. When you do manage to get some posters, put them up in local shops, supermarkets, vets etc. If she is insured, you may be able to get help paying to put an advert in the local papers (Mercury, Star, Herald). Have there been any sightings at all? Keep positive.
- 2011-06-06 18:17 CarolineMurphy
- Facebook shared with "snub nose" group xxx
- 2011-06-05 21:52 Ruth
- She is 18 months old and a much loved pet. If anyone has any information it would be really appreciated. Thank you in advance.
- 2011-06-05 21:50 Ruth
- She went missing in Waltham cross. I would really appreciate that as at the moment I don't have access to a printer. Thank u so much for ur help.
- 2011-06-05 21:06 Border Girl
- Whereabouts in EN8 did Holtz go missing? I will print some posters off and put them up in the Hertford and Broxbourne area if this helps.
- 2011-06-05 14:33 Jayne - Head Office
- poster e mailed out to helpers in EN 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and SG13.
- 2011-06-05 14:15 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- photo on ready for alerts to go out please
- 2011-06-05 13:51
- Sorry to see that HOLTZ is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.