Rainbow Bridge: White, Black Patch On Right Eye Terrier English Bull Female
- Dog ID 29901
- Status Rainbow Bridge
- Registered 18 May 2011
- Name RUBY
- Breed Terrier English Bull
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Build Medium
- Colour White, Black Patch on Right Eye
- Tail Half
- Marks & Scars 06.09.12 SADLY RUBY HAS GONE TO RAINBOW BRIDGE :(
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 14 May 2011
- Where Lost Moorfield Road, Widnes, Cheshire
- Lost In Region Rainbow Bridge
- Lost In Post Area WA8
- Date Found 19 Jul 2011
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 19 Jul 2011
- Other Info ** STOLEN ** from home between 9.00-10.30am. 19 weeks old. She has distinct markings, her right eye and her nose is half black and pink. Young children heartbroken. PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR HER. JOIN HER FACEBOOK PAGE 'Help Find Ruby'
- Phone 1 0844 800 3220
- Phone 2
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Views 9377
- See more dogs in Rainbow Bridge
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-10 09:56 Meru
- How tragic - I am so very, very sorry to hear that Ruby has crossed the Rainbow Bridge - RIP sweetheart - sleep tight xx
- 2012-09-09 16:39 digbysmum
- Nina, I believe the main culprits are the chews made from rawhide. I have never given my dogs this type of chew. I find the best ones are the dental sticks/jumbone types (which are gone in seconds but much safer!)
- 2012-09-08 21:08 janiejewel1649
- So sorry to see this tragedy concerning ~Ruby. Night, nigh, sleep tight, and play with your pals at the bridge with your wings outstretched. One day Ruby you will be reunited with your owners at the bridge. I would like to send your family my deepest sympathy for their sad loss
; a candle burns for her as I type this.
Ruby was a gem by nature,
a gem by name
And the love that you showed her
will always remain.
Think of the life that you
had with your pet
the days Ruby made you laugh
How can you forget?
GOD BLESS Ruby RIP+++
- 2012-09-08 15:29 Nina
- I am so sad to read of the loss of Ruby. For me this has been a wake up call as in the past I have left my dogs with doggie chews and got on with other things, never giving a thought to a tragedy that might have happened.
- 2012-09-08 14:33 Gypsy
- So sad and so cruel. Deepest sympathies to Ruby's family. Run free little girl xx
- 2012-09-08 14:12 angi
- so very sad and my thoughts are with her loving family who did everything they could to bring her home last year.Her time back may have been cut short but it was happy and she was much loved. Run free little Ruby forever young xxxx
- 2012-09-08 08:59 DianeM
- This is so so sad, my thoughts are with Ruby's loving family, run free and play forever at the bridge sweetheart xx
- 2012-09-07 23:30 digbysmum
- Oh dear, poor, poor Ruby. What an absolutely terrible thing to happen. I am so very, very sorry, and my thoughts are with the family at this devastating time. Gone to the bridge way too soon, but run free, beautiful Ruby xxxx
- 2012-09-07 21:59 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Oh noo! How absolutely dreadful! I am so, so sorry. I agree with Majorjet, s full and happy life is better than a long unhappy one. I know this baby could have had many more happy years, but it seems she had already passed her test and God called her home. She has her little wings and will wait patiently with all the others up there until that joyous day when they are all togther again, this time forever! God bless. x
- 2012-09-07 21:56 jobadger
- What very sad news. I'm so very sorry Ruby began her journey so early - play in the sunshine gorgeous - your family will come for you whenthe time is right. xx
- 2012-09-07 21:40 Nadine Widdows
- I am so very upset about Ruby... sending Ruby much love and condolences to her family... Devastating. X
- 2012-09-07 20:22 Laura
- so sad to hear about Ruby. my thoughts are with her family xxx
- 2012-09-07 19:18 millypod
- So very sorry to read Rubys gone to the bridge. Life can be so cruel at times.My thoughts are with Rubys owners at this very sad time.xx
Have fun at Rainbow Bridge lots of lovely doggies to play with.x
- 2012-09-07 18:51 hello janey
- I am just so upset to read the news about this lovely girl,,from experience moving from the re-united to rainbow bridge is heart breaking enough ;-( run free precious girl with all the bullies at the bridge x
- 2012-09-07 18:50 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks Nik. x
- 2012-09-07 18:38 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Very sad. Have informed the One Show.
- 2012-09-07 18:03 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- It is with very deepest sad regret to be moving Ruby over to Rainbow Bridge. Her family and everyone worked so hard when she was stolen and got a brilliant result in getting her back home. The latest news is the worst that we can receive. Deepest thoughts are with Ruby and her family at this very sad time. R.I.P. and run free at the Bridge Ruby, sweet dreams sweetheart ♥♥♥
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
- 2012-09-07 18:02 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- UPDATE POSTED ON HER FACEBOOK GROUP: :(
I really don't know what to say or how to say it. But I regret to put that Ruby unfortunately choked on a dog chew yesterday and has sadly passed away. She's now buried with her nan and sister in the back garden. Ruby has had an absolutely brilliant life no matter how short it was, she will be terribly missed and never forgotten. Better to burn out, than to fade away.
- 2012-09-07 16:46 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- I am in work posting via my phone, I have some very sad news received very late last night, I have been waiting for it to be made public. :( x
- 2011-07-22 18:34 madwife
- Brilliant news. I'm impressed with the amount of coverage her family have managed to get. It's obviously been effective!
- 2011-07-21 23:39 laurie
- To hot to handle im really so pleased that she is home bless xxx
- 2011-07-21 23:37 laurie
- 2011-07-21 00:10 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Brilliant news. Welcome home Ruby xxx
- 2011-07-20 11:21 Michelleand Jon
- Welcome home Ruby. Brilliant news your back with you mum Pippin. Well done evryone that has helped. xx
- 2011-07-20 09:26 Meru
- Fantastic news! Welcome home Ruby xx
- 2011-07-20 07:39 PaulaK
- Amazing news :)
- 2011-07-20 00:29 jobadger
- WooHoo!!! Welcome home gorgeous girl! xx
- 2011-07-19 23:40 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Fantastic news! Well done everyone! Welcome home sweetie! x
- 2011-07-19 23:17 J MO
- Brilliant news. Welcome home Ruby. Looking forward to finding out how she was reunited. Stay safe Ruby xx
- 2011-07-19 22:55 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- WOW, WOW, WOW - absolutely fantastic!!!! Been out all evening and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Rubys name. WELCOME HOME RUBY :) xx
- 2011-07-19 22:16 Reynard
- Brilliant! WOW! lovely !!!!!!!!!
Welcome home Ruby xxx
- 2011-07-19 21:58 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- UPDATE from family posted on her FB page: Help Find Ruby
Thanks for all your kind wishes. As you can imagine the house is chaos at the moment-lots of visitors wanting to meet her. As soon as we can we will let everyone know more.Ruby is getting to know Pippin n Charlie again now. Thank you all again for being the best fb group ever. Pat, Ray, Yvonne,Sean n Jenny.xxx
- 2011-07-19 21:48 Jackie
- Yeahhhhhhhh... fantastic news, welcome home Ruby, abit bigger than when you were taken... so pleased for the family, had tears when I saw this come up xxxx can't wait to hear how it all happened... you will all sleep well tonight xxx
- 2011-07-19 21:43 hippy chick
- OMG this is amazing news..so happy for the family' WELCOME HOME RUBY! :)x
- 2011-07-19 21:10 tazmo007
- That is so great! well done for all your hard work :)
- 2011-07-19 20:26 Jill
- Welcome home Ruby, so pleased for all of the family. Happy belated birthday to Pat, present was worth waiting an extra day for! x
- 2011-07-19 20:12 dinkydoodle
- Fabulous news! Yaay! Stay safe now Ruby.x.
- 2011-07-19 20:12 mumstaxi
- absolutley brilliant welcome home little one happy families again xxx
- 2011-07-19 20:01 Viv
- soooo happy for Ruby and family, they have tried so hard for wee Ruby. Can't wait to hear the details! xxx
- 2011-07-19 19:43 janiejewel1649
- This is fantastic news. So pleased you are safely back home with your rightful owners Ruby. They must be estatic to have you back after all this time. Lots of kisses and cuddles for you Ruby and good wishes to your owners. Stay safe now:-)
- 2011-07-19 19:24 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC what a day for the NW. Yes great to get the news RUBY is HOME. Thanks everyone who has sent texts. :) Will update when we know more, but family are on cloud nine and everyone's HARD WORK has paid off. The support on her FACEBOOK group has been outstanding and got the result in the end. Woop Woo great to upload a REUNITED photo how grown up does she look.
I was only in Halewood RSPCA yesterday and the cards are on the counter and spoke to the staff about her and how great the search has been going.
Into the BLUE go you RUBY TUESDAY sending you and your family lots of hugs and cuddles. Jan xx
- 2011-07-19 18:58 Deb4gsd
- Just come from Ruby's page on FB, such fantastic news that Ruby is home, really happy for Ruby and her family! no news on how or where she was found yet tho! Fantastic xx
- 2011-07-19 18:52 hello janey
- RUBY IS HOME!!! reported on her facebook page just now welcome home angel xx
- 2011-07-16 21:12 Reynard
- 2011-07-12 15:20 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I've posted a Ad on preloved and Gumtree, hope it helps to bring Ruby home x
- 2011-07-11 20:09 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- shared on FB and twitter
- 2011-07-10 15:40 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Thanks ravenette, think your right and that maybe the photo meru meant but searched through all the dogs on the website just in case. Didn't realise there were so many on there think I might add it to my list of places to check :)
- 2011-07-09 08:48 ravenette
- There is a picture of Ruby on the Dogstrust page as someone has put her missing poster up x
- 2011-07-08 23:59 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Meru I've been looking on every Dogs Trust page and I can't bloomin well find it, I'm hopeless. Any chance you can post a link to the one you saw :)
- 2011-07-08 10:05 Meru
- There is a picture of what looks like Ruby on the Dogs's Trust page on Face Book
- 2011-07-06 19:00 laurie
- I really hope you find her soon have put on my facebook xx
- 2011-07-04 22:41 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks Jayne for replying to the texts and bumping Ruby up. Hope it brings some news for Ruby's family. Jan x
- 2011-07-04 16:05 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Good luck - hope news come in of her. liz xx
- 2011-07-04 16:04 Jayne - Head Office
- Rubys owners on radio merseyside at 5.20pm tonight...
- 2011-07-02 02:11 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Fantastic to see Ruby on The One Show. Really hope the right person sees it and that Ruby is home with Pat and Ray soon xx
- 2011-07-01 20:16 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
Show can be viewed on the above link, most probably available later this evening. Ruby was on approx half way through the programme. You can also see her on the following link.
- 2011-07-01 19:35 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Ruby was featured on The One Show tonight. Hope this brings some good news. Good luck.
Family are working so hard and have a lot of brilliant support from Ruby's Facebook group 'HELP FIND RUBY'. WELL DONE and THANK YOU to each and everyone of you. Jan x
- 2011-06-10 23:02 doglover1
- Found - http://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/view_found_pet.php?id=34984
- 2011-05-31 01:44 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks everyone. :) Spoke to owner today, they are doing a great job getting the word out.
I was in Halewood RSPCA yesterday and looked out for Ruby. There was small card size details with her photo on the reception desk which was great to see. Jan x
- 2011-05-29 20:02 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Will put Ruby on twitter + circulate.
- 2011-05-26 15:46 jenny4
- Have cross posted on facebook .........hope she gets back home soon.
- 2011-05-26 10:35 guinness'mum
- Hi.I am following you on Facebook and left a comment there this morning,please remember there are people here looking for her as well.xx
- 2011-05-21 21:38 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- I've been to Halewood RSPCA and looked out for Ruby. Jan x
- 2011-05-20 11:31 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- I tried to contact Ruby's owner last night but each time i tried the line was busy... Had family to deal with after that so i didn't get chance to try again until it was too late. Will try again today.
- 2011-05-20 10:28 lf2000
- Looks like a good match.. Shame you cant see the top of her right ear cause there is a dot on Ruby....... Hope the owner checks this out though Bristol is down south you never know!!
- 2011-05-19 23:07 dinkydoodle
- Please take a look at this link, can't see the eye patch very well but the nose marking looks the same? This dog possibly a bit older? You just never know:
- 2011-05-19 14:09 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Ruby's story is in today's Runcorn and Widnes Weekly News:
- 2011-05-19 14:00 RileysMum, Area Co-ordinator South East
- Tried to call owner but she is at work.. left a message with her son to say i will call her back at approx 7.00 tonight when she is home. Adele xx
- 2011-05-19 08:52 Jayne - Head Office
- poster e mailed to helpers in wa5,7,8,9,10 and l24,26,35.
- 2011-05-19 08:48 Linda
- Have shared her on my FB page, although i live down south, have a few freinds up that way, she is so distinct somebody must know something. good luck x
- 2011-05-19 08:25 guinness'mum
- hi,you've probably seen me walking my 2 old english down moorfield road,stop me if i can help,will put posters around where i live at clockface ,and ask locals,will ask friends to share on facebook
- 2011-05-19 01:16 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Various size posters now done and emailed to owner and Co-ordinator Rileysmum who has also made contact with owner.
If anyone is able to help with the postering please let us know and they can be emailed to you. Thanks. Jan x
- 2011-05-18 23:50 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Details ready for email alerts to go out. Thanks. Jan x
- 2011-05-18 23:20 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks mandym.
Have been alerted of Ruby via Facebook. I'll email info/advice to owner and do various size posters a.s.a.p. Keeping everything crossed she is found soon. Jan x
- 2011-05-18 23:11 mandym
- I wiil share on f/b and join the group, poor little pup, hope she is home soon...