Reunited: Ginger And White Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Female
- Dog ID 29899
- Status Reunited
- Registered 18 May 2011
- Name JESS
- Breed Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Ginger and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Distinctive ginger spot on top of head
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 18 May 2011
- Where Lost River bank, Ferry Lane, Washingborough, Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area LN4
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Blenheim Bitch, 6 years old Distinctive ginger spot on top of head
- Phone 1 07725 344821
- Phone 2
- Listed By glendas
- Views 1635
- Followers 0
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2011-05-25 11:25 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- So pleased this little sweetheart is safe xx
- 2011-05-24 17:42 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Brilliant news Alison, really pleased to see little Jess is safe.
- 2011-05-24 17:36 laurat
- So glad that Jess is home where she belongs. I was so worried that she might be stuck down a rabbit hole somewhere. Welcome home sweetie.
- 2011-05-24 16:41 Jayne - Head Office
- Excellent news!
- 2011-05-24 14:24 Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Little Jess is home. The owner put her in the local paper again but this time offered a reward. A local traveller went to a nearby newsagent in the morning and after seeing there was a reward he turned up at 3:30 with Jess in tow. The newsagent phoned the owner and she went to the shop. The first thing the traveller said was where is my £200 reward. Owner asked him for his name and phone number as the insurance company would be paying out. He refused to give details and went away empty handed. Little Jess is on her way to the vets as she has a puncture wound on her back.
Owner would like to thank everyone who has offered help and support during the days Jess was missing.
- 2011-05-20 09:56 sugar
- hope she comes home soon i joined lost dogs the day she went missing and they e mailed me to tell me about her what a wonderful site the more people aware the better chance you have of getting her back still checking the back dykes and listening and looking for anything unusual talk soon helen
- 2011-05-19 21:04 laurat
- I have crossposted Jess to the cavalier chat forum. Come home soon little girl.
- 2011-05-19 16:50 mandym
- Have shared on my facebook page.... I hope she comes home soon....
- 2011-05-19 12:42 Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Just spoken to the owner.
Jess was walking on the river bank when she suddenly shot off, probably after a rabbit. They searched for a couple of hours but Jess was nowhere to be seen. She is possibly stuck down a rabbit hole but even so her owner has contacted all the right people and has had appeals put out on the radio. Posters have been put up and I am going to make up some flyers and email them to her.
- 2011-05-19 12:24 Jayne - Head Office
- 2011-05-19 09:19 paddy
- i've emailed people who come to my classes in south hykeham (of whom some live or walk dogs in washingborough) plus others in the area, and will print off posters to take to the classes.
Fingers crossed she's found soon.
- 2011-05-19 09:12 Jayne - Head Office
- thanks sammi...poster e mailed to helpers in ln 1,2,3,4,5,6.
- 2011-05-19 08:50 Sam U
- have cross-posted to cavalier forums.
Hope she's found very soon