Lost: Chocolate Labrador Retriever Female In East Anglia (IP31)
- Dog ID 29599
- Status Lost
- Registered 04 May 2011
- Name DAISY
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Chocolate
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 03 May 2011
- Where Lost Taken from our garden in Thurston, Suffolk. Was there one minute and then vanished.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area IP31
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info She has a fairly worn pinkish collar on. Reward Offered.
- Phone 1 07515892667
- Phone 2
- Reward? £1000
- Listed By nathanh
- Views 3192
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in IP31
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2011-09-29 21:50 mumstaxi
- 2011-06-22 12:44 nathanh
- Hi everyone, just to keep all posted yes we are very much still actively searching and doing everything within our power to bring Daisy home. Although we may not appear to have posted on page recently we do read all of your comments and possible leads and remain in regular contact with Helen. Please please continue to search and post just one day one of these leads could be crucial to finding her. Thank you all again so much. Nathan (Daisy Owner).
- 2011-06-22 08:12 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you angi for looking out for Daisy I have E-mailed the owners the link to Daisy's page so they can check these possible matches. Hopefully they will get back to me.
- 2011-06-20 12:32 angi
- saw this no papers girl for sale today. http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/showadvert?index=1034039937&utm_source=oodle&utm_medium=export Is anyone still looking for this girl? Even texted owner to alert but nothing x
- 2011-06-19 13:02 angi
- on animal wardens site worth registering if you haven't done so already
- 2011-06-16 20:54 angi
- ps looks very like Daisy xx
- 2011-06-16 20:53 angi
- this one i have posted on find mabel page today lots end up Ireland :-(
- 2011-06-15 22:52 angi
- have posted a for sale ad and info on a choc girl up for rehoming on Daisys details on the find mabel face book page....Newcastle Dog and cat shelter at Benton north farm have a chocolate lab in for rehoming ...0191 215 0435 ...open from half 8 in the morning .lots of fairground people been in area so worth a call. x
- 2011-06-08 12:40 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Sue, I will let the owner know.
- 2011-06-08 09:38 No Longer Registered
- Advertised in The Countryman's Weekly magazine today. I hope it brings some news
- 2011-06-02 17:48 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks again angi I have passed the information on to Daisy's owner x
- 2011-06-02 14:30 angi
- just seen this one today
- 2011-06-01 21:48 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks angi, I will pass this info on to the owner xxxLast edited: 2011-06-01 21:49:16 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2011-06-01 19:53 angi
- saw this one on pets4homes the picture looks very like the poster pic of daisy x
- 2011-05-29 17:22 Jane
- I'm so sorry I didn't notice Daisy before as I am in town. Have posted onto Facebook and will help with posters. Do you have a crime reference? Showmen are usually quite honourable people so unless a casual worker took her I would be suprised. Has a police direct message been put out? Community website/newsletter really help spread the word.
Have you contacted St Eds as well as Mid Suffolk councils? West End Kennels in Buxhall take all the dogs from the local councils. I will post on Bring Mabel Home on FB as well as some other sites who can offer help and share. Hope she is home soon xx
- 2011-05-24 14:34 Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Thanks angi I have alerted Nathan to your post.
- 2011-05-24 13:59 angi
- may be worth looking at this ad placed today. the seller has 2 ads with 2 different excuses why selling and no papers
- 2011-05-24 13:10 angi
- another Chocolate labrador a male,Dylan has just been stolen from a garden in east Anglia :-( could there be a conection?x
- 2011-05-22 14:15 Caroline Hoyles
- Hello Nathan, I am the owner of Brook ID 29259.
He was stolen out of our garden in Lancashire 5 weeks ago, he too is a chocolate labrador. We truly believe that travellers have taken him, and realise that he could be anywhere in the country by now.
We know exactly what you are going through....it's the not knowing that is just awful.
We sincerely hope that you get Daisy back soon.
Just a thought...did you know that there is a magazine called 'The Travellers Times', we are putting an advert in there this week. Anything is worth a try. Also there is a huge gypsy fair in Cumbria (Appleby fair) in two weeks, which we are going to, so we will keep an eye out for Daisy...you just never know...
Good luck Caroline & Aubrey
Contact 07721 381975.
- 2011-05-12 20:19 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- It might be worth contacting your local council - even if they can't tell you where the fair is moving on to, they might have contact details for them. Failing that, why not visit the fair before it leaves and ask one of the stallholders where they will be moving on to (you could make up a story such as "my daughter/son ia away at the moment and will be gutted they missed the fair - where are you moving on to so that I can bring them along when they get back?")Last edited: 2011-05-12 20:21:22 by Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- 2011-05-08 14:51 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Is there any way you can find out where they are headed to next, as they may be hiding her at present. Wonder if the other labs on site are stolen!!
- 2011-05-08 13:16 Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Police have been informed and have actively been helping Nathan.
- 2011-05-07 17:36 Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Really sorry you haven't found Daisy yet Nathan. Keep putting up the posters and make her too hot to handle. Try and find out what town the fairs are going to next and send posters ahead to all vets etc.
- 2011-05-06 14:53 nathanh
- Hi all thanks everyone so much for all your help and efforts. We firmly believe she has been STOLEN it is completely out of her nature to wander. I am really concerned that the two Fun Fairs have her. There is one very close to me at the New Green in Thurston and the other is the one in Bardwell. I think it is really key to get into these fairs because it is only on until Saturday pm. We have noted that both sites are particularly fond of Labrador's as both have Labrador's on site. Fingers crossed miracles happen..
- 2011-05-05 21:42 Abe babe
- Have you reported her as stolen? it sounds very suspicious! You could contact the Bury Free Press and they could run a story?
I live near Clare but I visit my parents in Pakenham (that's how I saw the posters).
Please let me know if I can help. 07826101590.
- 2011-05-05 13:54 LouFogg
- I have now distributed some posters around the village, hopefully we find her soon
- 2011-05-04 16:47 LouFogg
- Hi, I live in Pakenham, so if you need anybody to help you with a search please do not hesitate to contact me on 07859 042 151
- 2011-05-04 12:36 Alison, Admin & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Poster and flyers made up and emailed to owner along with general info.
- 2011-05-04 12:05 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Hope she is found soon and is ok. Liz xx
- 2011-05-04 11:05 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Will crosspost to Labrador and Gundog forums
- 2011-05-04 11:04 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster e mailed to helpers in IP 14,30,31,32,33.
- 2011-05-04 08:59
- Sorry to see that DAISY is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
- If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
- Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster.
- You can find vets in your own area by clicking here.
- A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number.
- You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
- You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
- Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
- If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
- DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.
- DogLost is a public site and believes that postering / crossposting on the web site, together with informing relevant authorities and using local media, is the best way of getting dogs back. Owners may want to use other means to help find their dog, we believe this is the owner's personal choice. If you would like advice, please contact DogLost first.