Lost: Chocolate Labrador Retriever Female In East Anglia (IP31)
- Dog ID 29599
- Status Lost
- Registered 04 May 2011
- Name DAISY
- Gender & Breed Female Labrador Retriever
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Chocolate
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 03 May 2011
- Where Lost Taken from our garden in Thurston, Suffolk. Was there one minute and then vanished.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area IP31
- Date Reunited
- Other Info She has a fairly worn pinkish collar on. Reward Offered.
- Phone 1 07515892667
- Phone 2
- Reward? £1000
- Listed By nathanh
- Views 3692
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in IP31
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2011-09-29 21:50 mumstaxi
- 2011-06-22 12:44 nathanh
- Hi everyone, just to keep all posted yes we are very much still actively searching and doing everything within our power to bring Daisy home. Although we may not appear to have posted on page recently we do read all of your comments and possible leads and remain in regular contact with Helen. Please please continue to search and post just one day one of these leads could be crucial to finding her. Thank you all again so much. Nathan (Daisy Owner).
- 2011-06-22 08:12 Helen - Area Co-ordinator, Norfolk, Suffolk & Cambridge
- Thank you angi for looking out for Daisy I have E-mailed the owners the link to Daisy's page so they can check these possible matches. Hopefully they will get back to me.
- 2011-06-20 12:32 angi
- saw this no papers girl for sale today. http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/showadvert?index=1034039937&utm_source=oodle&utm_medium=export Is anyone still looking for this girl? Even texted owner to alert but nothing x
- 2011-06-19 13:02 angi
- on animal wardens site worth registering if you haven't done so already
- 2011-06-16 20:54 angi
- ps looks very like Daisy xx
- 2011-06-16 20:53 angi
- this one i have posted on find mabel page today lots end up Ireland :-(
- 2011-06-15 22:52 angi
- have posted a for sale ad and info on a choc girl up for rehoming on Daisys details on the find mabel face book page....Newcastle Dog and cat shelter at Benton north farm have a chocolate lab in for rehoming ...0191 215 0435 ...open from half 8 in the morning .lots of fairground people been in area so worth a call. x
- 2011-06-08 12:40 Helen - Area Co-ordinator, Norfolk, Suffolk & Cambridge
- Thanks Sue, I will let the owner know.
- 2011-06-08 09:38 B30
- Advertised in The Countryman's Weekly magazine today. I hope it brings some news
- 2011-06-02 17:48 Helen - Area Co-ordinator, Norfolk, Suffolk & Cambridge
- Thanks again angi I have passed the information on to Daisy's owner x
- 2011-06-02 14:30 angi
- just seen this one today
- 2011-06-01 21:48 Helen - Area Co-ordinator, Norfolk, Suffolk & Cambridge
- Thanks angi, I will pass this info on to the owner xxx
- 2011-06-01 19:53 angi
- saw this one on pets4homes the picture looks very like the poster pic of daisy x
- 2011-05-29 17:22 Jane
- I'm so sorry I didn't notice Daisy before as I am in town. Have posted onto Facebook and will help with posters. Do you have a crime reference? Showmen are usually quite honourable people so unless a casual worker took her I would be suprised. Has a police direct message been put out? Community website/newsletter really help spread the word.
Have you contacted St Eds as well as Mid Suffolk councils? West End Kennels in Buxhall take all the dogs from the local councils. I will post on Bring Mabel Home on FB as well as some other sites who can offer help and share. Hope she is home soon xx
- 2011-05-24 14:34 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Thanks angi I have alerted Nathan to your post.
- 2011-05-24 13:59 angi
- may be worth looking at this ad placed today. the seller has 2 ads with 2 different excuses why selling and no papers
- 2011-05-24 13:10 angi
- another Chocolate labrador a male,Dylan has just been stolen from a garden in east Anglia :-( could there be a conection?x
- 2011-05-22 14:15 Caroline Hoyles
- Hello Nathan, I am the owner of Brook ID 29259.
He was stolen out of our garden in Lancashire 5 weeks ago, he too is a chocolate labrador. We truly believe that travellers have taken him, and realise that he could be anywhere in the country by now.
We know exactly what you are going through....it's the not knowing that is just awful.
We sincerely hope that you get Daisy back soon.
Just a thought...did you know that there is a magazine called 'The Travellers Times', we are putting an advert in there this week. Anything is worth a try. Also there is a huge gypsy fair in Cumbria (Appleby fair) in two weeks, which we are going to, so we will keep an eye out for Daisy...you just never know...
Good luck Caroline & Aubrey
Contact 07721 381975.
- 2011-05-12 20:19 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- It might be worth contacting your local council - even if they can't tell you where the fair is moving on to, they might have contact details for them. Failing that, why not visit the fair before it leaves and ask one of the stallholders where they will be moving on to (you could make up a story such as "my daughter/son ia away at the moment and will be gutted they missed the fair - where are you moving on to so that I can bring them along when they get back?")Last edited: 2011-05-12 20:21:22 by Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- 2011-05-08 14:51 Unknown
- Is there any way you can find out where they are headed to next, as they may be hiding her at present. Wonder if the other labs on site are stolen!!
- 2011-05-08 13:16 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Police have been informed and have actively been helping Nathan.
- 2011-05-07 17:36 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Really sorry you haven't found Daisy yet Nathan. Keep putting up the posters and make her too hot to handle. Try and find out what town the fairs are going to next and send posters ahead to all vets etc.
- 2011-05-06 14:53 nathanh
- Hi all thanks everyone so much for all your help and efforts. We firmly believe she has been STOLEN it is completely out of her nature to wander. I am really concerned that the two Fun Fairs have her. There is one very close to me at the New Green in Thurston and the other is the one in Bardwell. I think it is really key to get into these fairs because it is only on until Saturday pm. We have noted that both sites are particularly fond of Labrador's as both have Labrador's on site. Fingers crossed miracles happen..
- 2011-05-05 21:42 Abe babe
- Have you reported her as stolen? it sounds very suspicious! You could contact the Bury Free Press and they could run a story?
I live near Clare but I visit my parents in Pakenham (that's how I saw the posters).
Please let me know if I can help. 07826101590.
- 2011-05-05 13:54 LouFogg
- I have now distributed some posters around the village, hopefully we find her soon
- 2011-05-04 16:47 LouFogg
- Hi, I live in Pakenham, so if you need anybody to help you with a search please do not hesitate to contact me on 07859 042 151
- 2011-05-04 12:36 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Poster and flyers made up and emailed to owner along with general info.
- 2011-05-04 12:05 Unknown
- Hope she is found soon and is ok. Liz xx
- 2011-05-04 11:05 Goldenfrodo
- Will crosspost to Labrador and Gundog forums
- 2011-05-04 11:04 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Poster e mailed to helpers in IP 14,30,31,32,33.
- 2011-05-04 08:59
- Sorry to see that DAISY is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact email@example.com
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (29599)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.