Lost: Sable And White Border Collie Female In South East (SG7)
- Dog ID 28116
- Status Lost
- Registered 19 Feb 2011
- Name ICE STILL MISSING
- Breed Border Collie
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour sable and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 16 Feb 2011
- Where Lost Ice was lost from the Baldock SG7 area. She runs with Hotshots flyball teams. She went from owners garden weds evening and Sunnie is very worried as she only just moved home. ice is microchipped and s
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area SG7
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Owner's name is Sunnie Lea. Ice did have a collar on but Sunnie is unsure if her tag was still on it. Owner's phone number is 01462-894319. Another contact number is Yvonne at 01788-841366
- Phone 1 01462-894319,
- Phone 2 01788-841366
- Listed By bessamour
- Views 3962
- See more dogs Lost in SG7
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-16 22:49 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thank you, Sue. x
- 2012-10-03 08:51 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-09-14 21:46 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thank you Sue, will do that now. Have spoken to Yvonne and it is very much a mystery how Ice disappeared from the garden. As there are a number of dog shows still going in September, would people keep an eye out for this agility dog. Thank you.x
- 2012-07-31 13:42 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- If still missing please put on the list for a Countryman's Weekly magazine advert
- 2012-07-24 13:45 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- This lovely girl is still missing and owners are still searching. If someone did take her, by now they may not be hiding her, so she may re surface. Please keep a look out for her - she looks a little like a German Shepherd because of her colouring, but she is definitely a collie. Thank you. c
- 2011-11-28 09:29 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Have put Ice on twitter + will circulate.
- 2011-11-27 21:24 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Ice is still missing - going to ask for new coverage
- 2011-02-25 23:55 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Any news? it's gone very quiet. Liz xx
- 2011-02-22 21:25 Doghouse_hotshot
- Sunnie, Ices owner said yesterday that she did not think the story about a dog being put in a van was credible as it changed from a lady with a van to a man to a woman with a car. She also said that the local council ( North Herts district council) have said that she has to take down all of the posters or she risked being fined!!
- 2011-02-21 16:14 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Please come back soon Ice - maybe the person will search the dog lost sites
- 2011-02-21 13:43 Shereen
- Fingers crossed here.X
- 2011-02-21 12:32 flyballHelen
- Latest news on this is that a girl spotted a dog fitting ice's description being put into a van by a lady on wednesday evening. One of our flyball team members has placed an ad in the Hitchin, Letchworth and Baldock advertisers which I believe go out on wednesday so fingers crossed Ice is back home very soon.
- 2011-02-21 11:30 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Very odd - hope where ever she is she is ok
- 2011-02-20 20:47 Doghouse_hotshot
- There is no news of Ice so far, I can't believe that there hasn't been a single sighting or even possible sighting of her yet :-(. Sunnie has said that she will let me know straight away if she hears anything, all keeping our fingers crossed.
- 2011-02-20 19:27 meggie
- Any news? Posters circulated in SG18 and in cars travelling into SG1 along A1M
- 2011-02-20 00:21 flyballHelen
- Not sure if she was taken or got out. Fence was low enough that she may have taken after a cat or fox. She's very friendly so very approachable. We've put several posters up in the immidiate area and also in the park the dogs are usually walked in. There are how ever lots of woods and open fields and it's very close to the A1(M). One of the team members is going to try and get a story in the two local papers. Fingers crossed she'll be home safe soon.
- 2011-02-19 17:48 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Did she escape or was she stolen? lovely looking dog, brilliant pics of her.Last edited: 2011-02-19 17:49:46 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2011-02-19 12:58 flyballHelen
- Sunnie has contacted dog warden, police, local rescue centre's, vets and put up posters etc. Some of the hotshots flyball team are going there in a couple of hours to put up more posters and search the local area. Hope we find Ice, she is such a sweet dog.
- 2011-02-19 11:08 ESSJ - Area Co-ordinator Bedfordshire
- please make sure to contact Margaret at Lodge Kennels(A1 at Baldock-southbound carriageway- park in little chef/road chef car park) as she takes in the local authority strays. 01462 730464 best to go down and take a look- just give her a ring first.
- 2011-02-19 10:44 bessamour
- I've sent alerts to various dog wardens, Borderbility, ObedienceUK, animal rehoming UK, Petsearch, Shirley Budgen for her lost/found sites, and many others.
Come home quickly Ice, safe and sound
- 2011-02-19 10:37 Shereen
- Alerts sent out to helpers in SG1,SG15,SG16,SG18,SG5,SG6,SG7,SG8
- 2011-02-19 10:01
- Sorry to see that ICE STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.