Reunited: White Brown Spots Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Female
- Dog ID 23622
- Status Reunited
- Registered 03 Jun 2010
- Name MOLLY
- Gender & Breed Female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour white brown spots
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars NONE
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 02 Jun 2010
- Where Lost tenby rectory car park south cliff street
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area SA70
- Date Reunited 28 Sep 2011
- Other Info taken by 4 people possible name andy with short dark curly hair possibly from the nottinghamshire area lady was large build dark hair staying with relative or friend in tenby guest house
- Phone 1 01834843677
- Phone 2 07812136519
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By tenby andrea
- Views 3960
- Followers 0
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2011-10-06 14:31 Thorrocks0
- I just cannot say how pleased I am about her return. I followed her posts as my dog went missing 3 weeks before her and I once had a Blenheim Cav who I sadly lost to old age. Well done that vet and I hope a similar dirty trick gets played on her takers and they know the pain that they have put 2 families through, if they have any feelings that is which I doubt.
- 2011-10-06 11:37 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- What a lovely reunited photo.xx Stay very safe now Molly xx
- 2011-10-05 15:23 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...
- 2011-10-04 21:21 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks for the alert Jackalee. :)
Great photo and coverage. Power to the chip working its magic once again, well done and thank you to the vet. Welcome home gorgeous Molly. xxx
- 2011-10-04 21:17 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Reunited photo now uploaded, story in the paper:
She’s back: Andrea Richards and Molly are reunited after the dog was traced 480km away (Picture: Wales News)
The dog had been taken from outside the Richards family’s home in June last year and was living with her unsuspecting new owners 480km (300 miles) away.
‘We were told she had swallowed a conker, so her new owners took her to the vets,’ said Andrea Richards.
‘Fortunately, Molly was microchipped. And so when the vets scanned the chip it told them Molly was stolen.
‘It was amazing to have her back, and all because of a conker.
‘We had offered a £1,000 reward, started a Facebook group and put out appeals on the local radio.
‘But as each day went past, we thought the chances of finding her grew slimmer.’
The thieves had taken Molly, a King Charles spaniel, from her home in Tenby, Dyfed, to Doncaster in South Yorkshire, where she was bought by a family who had no idea of her past.
Mrs Richards’ husband, Tom, said: ‘We were over the moon when we had a call to say Molly was found.
‘The family who had her were really upset, the children and grandchildren were crying. The family had bought her in good faith but they are now going through what we went through last year.’
- 2011-10-04 20:39 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Just seen this article in Metro Newspaper, lovely reunited photo :)
- 2011-10-04 16:25 janiejewel1649
- Has Molly settled back in o.k. now?
- 2011-10-01 14:39 SUSIE
- Fantastic news brought tears to my eyes. Must've been fate! This brings hope for every lost dog! Don't give up hope! :-)
- 2011-09-30 12:23 cavvy lover of pembrokeshire
- This has made my day! What fantastic news. Stay safe little one.
- 2011-09-29 23:24 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Fantastic news. I'm so pleased Molly is safely back home xx
- 2011-09-29 22:43 cavvie lover
- so pleased to hear molly is home i remember when she first went missing power of the chip,welcome home molly :-)
- 2011-09-29 18:02 janiejewel1649
- Fabulous news. Welcome home Molly. Stay safe now:-) :-)xxx
- 2011-09-29 16:50 muns
- Just shows there is always hope if your dog is chipped. Welcome home Molly x
- 2011-09-29 16:24 Mal
- What wonderful news! How long has she been back home?
- 2011-09-29 15:34 glynafon
- hippy chick it was June 2010 she was stolen so sixteen months missing! So pleased she has apparently settled back so quickly.
- 2011-09-29 09:56 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...thank god for the chip...
- 2011-09-28 19:13 Unknown
- Nearly four months and back home' Fab. I bet the owners are over the moon! This is why microchipping can be crutial..Welcome home sweet Molly :)xLast edited: 2011-09-28 19:15:06
- 2011-09-28 16:11 glynafon
- Molly had been bought by a family from Doncaster. She swallowed a conker and had to be operated on when her chip was found. The lovely family agreed to return her to her family,thank you! Although only a pup when lost she recognised her owner and her old home, clever girl. A happy ending!
- 2011-08-22 13:40 cavvy lover of pembrokeshire
- Has there been any further developments with this little girl. I have recently come onboard with DogLost and this is quite close to me.
- 2010-10-30 22:09 Sam U
- I see it's a dog not bitch - sorry :-(
- 2010-10-29 19:36 Sam U
- Hi. On the found pages, ref 25847 found today a King Charles Spaniel blenheim - but I'm guessing it's probably a Cavalier as unaware of KCS in blenheim? Found in the North West, but worth a look? Hope it's Molly x
- 2010-10-01 11:24 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Sue. Will contact owner and let her know.
- 2010-10-01 08:11 No Longer Registered
- Molly has recently been advertised in The Shooting Times. Good Luck
- 2010-07-20 15:20 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Email sent to see if there had been any news of Molly since she featured in CMW.
- 2010-06-23 11:07 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Sue. Just phoned owners to let them know. Fingers crossed this brings some news of little Molly. xx
- 2010-06-23 07:42 No Longer Registered
- Molly is in The Countryman's Weekly magazine today. Good Luck.
- 2010-06-15 21:16 Frenchflower
- I saw a lady with a large build walking a young brown and white king charles between Clickett Lane and Knowling Mead in Tenby this evening. I know it's unlikely to be Molly as the people who took her weren't from around here, but I thought i'd better mention it anyway. I really hope you succeed in finding her soon
- 2010-06-04 21:56 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Full body shot photo now uploaded of little Molly. Fingers crossed she is back home with her family soon. Good luck. Jan x
- 2010-06-04 12:25 tenby andrea
- We have not found out the guest house name yet where they were staying still searching. thanks for the support
- 2010-06-04 10:37 laurat
- Have crossposted this little one on the Cavalierchat forum. Do the guest house have an address for the people who were staying there? Hope she is home with you really soon. These people are despicable.
- 2010-06-04 10:19 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Will contact.
- 2010-06-04 00:08 tenby andrea
- She is 10 months and no she was not wearing a collar or tag. Thanks for the support
- 2010-06-03 23:01 patm
- Do you know how old this little one is NOW and was she wearing collar and tag etc. Will ask our member of our forum to keep a lookout. Hope she is home again soon.