Rainbow Bridge: Beige With White Chest Terrier Cross Male
- Dog ID 13733
- Status Rainbow Bridge
- Registered 06 Aug 2009
- Name FIDGET STILL MISSING
- Gender & Breed Male Terrier Cross (Neutered)
- Age Adult
- Colour beige with white chest
- Marks & Scars Scruffy
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 15 May 2008
- Where Lost Gwynedd
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area LL54
- Date Reunited 21 Apr 2017
- Other Info Fidget is a Lakeland Terrier Cross, 4 1/2 years old (would now be 8 yrs old), neutered, not chipped, has a small pink mark/spot/blemish next to his nostril, and can look very light coloured after a bath. Also he looks shaggy unless groomed.The very last likely sighting we have was near Caernarfon, by Carmel, and the start of the Snowdonia National Park,he could be anywhere in the UK. **REWARD ON OFFER IS £5000 POUNDS IF FOUND ALIVE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED**
- Phone 1 0844 800 3220 (Doglost)
- Phone 2
- Listed By MastersDom
- Views 3366
- See more dogs in Rainbow Bridge
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-21 22:06 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Farmers are supposed to notify the police if they have shot a dog within 48 hours. Run free forever in the sunshine xx
- 2017-04-21 19:46 Skywalker99
- I know they have the right to shoot in some circumstances, but I do wish they would use as a last resort, and that they would own up when they do!
- 2017-04-21 19:40 Julie G
- I guess by now you've found a way to come to terms with this - I hope, but it's new to us and us dog lovers do truly care. I'm so sorry. Rest peacefully Fidget xx
- 2017-04-21 19:21 Caroline M
- So sorry to read this Rip Fidget thoughts are with you x
- 2017-04-21 17:38 wensmum
- I am so sorry. I have no more words............. just so sorry xx
Sleep well, little one
- 2017-04-21 16:12 sukimax
- Hi, So sorry to hear this, have always looked out for Fidget for you, So sad that someone could not have come forward to tell you this so many years ago to save you so much anguish and the chance to say goodbye to a much loved boy, Regards to you and bless you Fidget, xx
- 2017-04-21 10:22 MastersDom
- *** UPDATE ON FIDGET ***
Dear all, thank you so much for your support and comments. I am sorry to have to tell you that Fidget was shot dead by a farmer just after he went missing. I deduced this after his sister (who hasn't left our property since that day) was recently found to have shotgun pellets embedded down her leg (X Ray due to old age health issues). No farmer has admitted responsibility despite all the posters, reward, newspaper ads etc. RIP Fidget x
- 2017-04-21 10:14 wensmum
- I think Fidget would be 13 now, like Rags.
Please would you just check this found one? http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=114080#.WPnNHvWcF1u
- 2014-02-26 18:29 rosemary
- can you please check this one to eliminate it being fidget thank you https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200769999487081&set=a.1800747673214.79737.1675496330&type=1&theater
- 2013-12-15 08:03 Linda Muraca
- Dog found in Penrhyn Bay looks very much like Fidget but is very dirty so difficult to tell. Info on Facebook. Think the dog is currently at Nant y Corn kennels in Abergele.
- 2013-01-29 05:56 Belle
- Hi - a long shot, but please check this listing
- 2012-07-09 19:30 Rach
- owner confirmed it's not 40965 via email
- 2012-07-05 23:54 Rach
- please check on found 40965
- 2012-06-08 18:11 Jo
- Any chance this is ref 39628
- 2012-04-18 08:24 AkitaTaz
- Hi MastersDom, I have just liked your Facebook page and have posted on as many sites as I can. Can you add a bit more info to the site as to where he was lost from or any possible sightings etc, I am sure that you will get a lot of help from Facebook, I have found it a great way to get info across the country. Hope Fidget is found very soon xx
- 2012-04-18 00:29 MastersDom
- A big thank you to everyone helping to find my boy Fidget. I cannot tell you how much he is missed. He was the sweetest cuddly thing but a real rascal too. Fingers crossed.
- 2012-04-14 11:11 Riverlady
- Have put Fidget on twitter + will circulate.
- 2012-04-13 22:48 Maggie
- yes i sent the owner the link.
I will let you know when i hear back about found 38541.
Thank you so much for all your help :)
- 2012-04-13 22:15 jobadger
- Hiya - yes - Maggie and Star has mailed link to owner. xx
- 2012-04-13 20:10 wensmum
- Has anyone checked against Found 38541 - he is a male, looks the colour of the top photo??
- 2012-04-13 17:45 Maggie
- 38618 has been claimed by its owner, glad that little one is now home.
- 2012-04-13 12:35 Maggie
- Thank you Jan, thanks for the text alert. I've mailed owner with link to found and also dog warden, will update when i hear anything x
Im also still checking the other found posted by jobadger and i will let you know about that one too.
Thank you to everyone for all your help x
- 2012-04-13 11:56 Majorjet (Jan) - NW Area Co-ordinator, Merseyside
- http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=38618 Found is also registered on DogLost. x
- 2012-04-13 11:54 Majorjet (Jan) - NW Area Co-ordinator, Merseyside
- A found has been posted on my facebook page with a photo, will alert Fidget's owner to check him out:
Found dog at Wellington Country park area. We call him smelly wellie, age is anything from 5 upwards, he is entire, with a tail, a Westie cross either Jack R or Cairn. not chipped.
Looks like a farm or stable dog. Maybe he is from an adjoining area.
- 2012-04-13 09:42 Maggie
- they have also made a website for Fidget called "Fidget Come Home - Lakeland Terrier Cross - 16/05/08"
Owner asked me if i could highlight that they are offering £5000 reward for Fidgets safe return!
- 2012-04-13 09:22 Maggie
- Thank you jobadger, i will send the link to the owner
I've also BUMPED his page due to the owner trying again to find him
- 2012-04-13 09:22 Maggie
- Fidget's owner is having one last try to find him - they have now got a facebook group for him
- 2012-04-12 07:52 jobadger
- Please look at 38541 - older fella who looks in a bit of a state - but there is a likeness. Fidget would be 8ish now?
- 2010-11-16 19:13 Spindle
- Talked to owner of Fidget today with possible match. Unfortunately wasnt him. Owner is still looking though, he would now be 7 years old.
- 2009-11-19 08:06 sukimax
- dog on found pages 20788, Sukimax.Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2009-08-10 23:36 MastersDom
- Sadly it wasn't my boy Fidget. Thank you so much for having him featured! Maybe one day he will miraculously turn up. Until then I shall think about him each day and the great times we had. Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2009-08-06 18:09 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Fidgit was featured in Dogs today magazine and we have had a call from a reader who thinks she may have seen him on the weekend in a local rescue in Scotland. Have put owner in contact with sighter.Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-11-27 17:04 sukimax
- long shot but have a look, http://www.ncar.org.uk/dogs_needing_homes sukimaxLast edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-11-26 17:27 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Just received text from andy, sadly it was not Fidget.Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-11-24 12:18 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Just replied to my text they are looking into it right now.Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-11-24 12:04 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Have sent text to owner alerting them to this dog. http://rspcaessex.org.uk/adoption.htm Finger crossed. Have also sent email just in case they haven't got the phone switched on.Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-11-24 10:15 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Meant to say he's on the second page under the name of Alfie.Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-09-12 19:53 B30
- Thanks for letting us know Angus. Such a shame. Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-09-04 06:58 Angus - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Milton Keynes
- I had a text back last night from owners - sadly this was not Fidget, search ges on. xLast edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-09-02 16:05 Bess 'n' Barney's Mum
- How good if this were Fidget; everything crossed xx
Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-09-02 12:02 Angus - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Milton Keynes
- I have sent a text to alert owners - Thanks AshmarkLast edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-09-02 11:19 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- There is a terrier cross on the found page today also in Wales. Must be worth having a look.Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-09-01 02:15 MastersDom
- We have created a website called Fidget Come Home with loads of additional images of our boy: www.fidgetcomehome.co.uk The 5000 pound reward still stands and although losing hope, I wont give up. Last edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18
- 2008-08-24 10:54 Angus - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Milton Keynes
- Please have a look at this link, 100's of miles away I know but would hate not to mention it http://www.norwich.gov.uk/webapps/atoz/service_page.asp?id=1664 I have sent a text to alert dog no 7 MaxLast edited: 2010-05-11 02:17:18