Found: Black With Brown Patches Unknown Unknown In South East (NW4)
- Dog ID 114093
- Status Found
- Registered 20 Apr 2017
- Name SIGHTED NOT CAUGHT
- Gender & Breed Unknown Unknown
- Colour Black with brown patches
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 20 Apr 2017
- Where Found Hendon Park
- Found In Region South East
- Found In Post Area NW4
- Date Reunited
- Other Info It is a large dog, black and brown patches, short haired, resembles a German Shepard with short hair. The dog seems scared and is not very friendly, we have fed it to try to get it to come closer as it has a collar
- Phone 1 0
- Phone 2
- Listed By Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Views 255
- View Poster
- See more dogs Found in NW4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-22 03:35 Natalie
- Wiesio had no collar on as he has managed to get out of his harness, he is medium size, brindle black and brown :(
- 2017-04-22 00:11 Blackdog
- Could this be Wiesio on doglost list ID No, 114009.
- 2017-04-21 09:03 MJ11
- Edit: Found my dog nvmLast edited: 2017-04-21 14:56:18 by MJ11
- 2017-04-21 07:57 Shelagh - Area Volunteer, East London
- Sent advice
- 2017-04-20 23:03
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.