Found: Red And White Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Female In Central (ST17)
- Dog ID 114029
- Status Found
- Registered 19 Apr 2017
- Gender & Breed Female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Colour red and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 19 Apr 2017
- Where Found Owen walk,Stafford.
- Found In Region Central
- Found In Post Area ST17
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 08448003220
- Phone 2 08448003220
- Listed By Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Views 2383
- View Poster
- See more dogs Found in ST17
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-23 16:42 Georgy Porgy
- Could she belong to someone elderly? May not know how to find her
- 2017-04-21 11:02 patm
- Has this wee soul not been checked for microchip - surely someone must be missing her.
- 2017-04-20 01:33 Marbie
- Poor girl looks completely lost. Have shared Facebook and Saving Cavaliers rescue group. Hope she has a lovely home and a caring owner searching for her x
- 2017-04-19 20:18 patm
- She is a blenheim Cavalier - hope she is home very soon. Have put details on our ckcs board.
- 2017-04-19 16:32 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook and Twitter
- 2017-04-19 14:41
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.