Reunited: Grey Cat Female
- Dog ID 114015
- Status Reunited
- Registered 19 Apr 2017
- Name SUKI
- Gender & Breed Female Cat (Neutered)
- Age Adult
- Colour Grey
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 16 Apr 2017
- Where Lost Thorn Street area of Rawtenstall
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area BB4
- Date Found 20 Apr 2017
- Found In Region North West
- Found In Post Area BB4
- Date Reunited 20 Apr 2017
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07732322917
- Phone 2 07754082830
- Listed By Rossendale Responsible Animal Rescue
- Views 832
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-20 11:28 janiejewel1649
- Fantastic news. Stay close now Suki:-) Where was she found?
- 2017-04-19 16:14 ChrisM - Social Media Team, Greater Manchester
- Added to Doglost Facebook groups x
- 2017-04-19 13:04 janiejewel1649
- Presume all outbuildings checked? Empty houses, and cellars too. Put scented items of Suiki`s into a clean container, such as her unwashed blanket, and a toy maybe she loves. Your scent too. Place all in a clean container, and leave them in the garden in a sheltered spot, or hang on the washing line if dry; used towels too. Wipe her scent on all your garden fences, gates, doors too, anything leading up to the garden. Cats rely very much on scent. Walk around the area, holding an object with her scent on, and rattle some dreamies. Someone may be feeding her. Try a squeaky toiy as it may attect her attention. If searching in darkness take a torch as her eyes may reflect the light. When checking oputbuildings take a second look in case she is hiding behind an object within the building. Cats are very good at keeping still, and quiet in these type of circumstances, especiall if timid. Poster around the area, and put flyers through doors too. And ask around. Paws xd.
- 2017-04-19 11:07 Sarah - Area Co-ordinator, Cambridgeshire & Twitter
- Tweeted @DogLostUK
- 2017-04-19 10:33 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in BB4.