Found: Black, Tan And White Chihuahua Unknown In Wales (SA7)
- Dog ID 113963
- Status Found
- Registered 18 Apr 2017
- Name NOW CAUGHT AND BEING CARED FOR
- Gender & Breed Unknown Chihuahua
- Colour Black, tan and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Where Found This dog has been spotted in Ferry lane, Pembroke Dock. Unfortunately it ran off before a lady from a local rescue could collect it.
- Found In Region Wales
- Found In Post Area SA7
- Date Reunited
- Other Info It is not known who this dog belongs to, just that it's been spotted running around Pembroke and people are concerned and would like to know it's safe.
- Phone 1 07773116043
- Phone 2 07811 116467
- Listed By Tcg1974
- Views 1469
- View Poster
- See more dogs Found in SA7
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-19 20:52 JANI
- Sharing to groups x
- 2017-04-19 18:25 jane
- He's a little poppet. I would be more than happy to be adopted by him if owners cannot be found, but couldn't drive to Wales as I'm A-B driver and live in Berkshire. I am glad he's been caught and is safe. Such an adorable little face.
- 2017-04-19 16:27 NickyB
- ChrisM p l e a s e dont let him go to a council kennel. through the vets social media appeal on doglost.co.uk etc etc can you find a foster home for him or maybe someone to adopt him?
- 2017-04-19 15:19 janiejewel1649
- So glad this little lad is safe, and getting lots of tlc. Keep us posted
- 2017-04-19 14:28 Jan - Area Co-ordinator, Lancashire
- Extra photo added. x
- 2017-04-19 13:28 ChrisM - Social Media Team, Greater Manchester
- THIS LITTLE LAD IS NOW SAFE... CROSSPOSTING
Sukie Richards to Pembrokeshire-Bay
8 mins · Update on pup after vets! Pennar
Took little one to the vets to get checked over and scanned! He has a microchip but so far it seems it is not registered. He is very malnourished and dehydrated, which the vet has confirmed could not have occurred over a few days! He is skin and bone so has been neglected for quite some time. They think he is around 3 or 4 years old and other than a few cuts here and there he seems OK! He is exhausted and was falling asleep standing up at the vets! We have spoken to the dog warden and greenacres who agreed we can care for him for a few days to build his strength and give him some rest. It will then be decided what the next step will be. He is very scared and timid which is to be expected but he is a little angel! He just wants cuddles and a warm bed! Such a cutie
- 2017-04-18 20:04 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook and Twitter
- 2017-04-18 12:04 ChrisM - Social Media Team, Greater Manchester
- Added to Doglost wales fb groups x
- 2017-04-18 09:43 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Photo cropped and lightened. Refresh page to view.
- 2017-04-18 09:12
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.