Lost: White/black Terrier Cross Female In South East (SS17)
- Dog ID 113945
- Status Lost
- Registered 17 Apr 2017
- Name DOTTY
- Gender & Breed Female Terrier Cross
- Age Adult
- Colour white/black
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 16 Apr 2017
- Where Lost Butts Lane Stanford le Hope Essex
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area SS17
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Large teats as she had pups, 6 weeks ago
- Phone 1 07415841752
- Phone 2
- Listed By Tracey
- Views 3962
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in SS17
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-26 22:52 Lashram
- Spoke to owner and she isn't sure who this Lorraine is and knows nothing about the Preloved advert. Will report as scam if Lorraine does not own up to how she is involved. Have formulated a flyer page for owner to print and distribute to general public. Hope there is good news soon and Dotty is home with her babies.
- 2017-04-26 21:18 Lashram
- Who is Lorraine advertising as a contact for this dog? Tried to ring number on poster to contact owner directly. I've been scammed before with people purporting to advertise on behalf of the owner. Can the owner respond to my phone message please? Andrea
- 2017-04-24 14:18 #stoppettheft
- I am So sorry that Dotty's Pups are still without their Mum :(
Dotty has a Thunderclap - but it is still not at 'target support' & will not be put out on social media tonight if it doesnt reach '100' supporters,
Here is the link - plz Click on it & Support with tFacebook/Twitter etc.
- 2017-04-21 23:45 Lesley
- Shared to Facebook and tweeted...hope she is found safe and well her babies need her xLast edited: 2017-04-21 23:46:04 by Lesley
- 2017-04-21 21:31 JANI
- sharing x
- 2017-04-21 16:04 Patlucky
- Fingers crossed she is found soon
- 2017-04-18 18:37 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared with DL FB Page, Twitter & Public. I hope Dotty is safely back at home soon. X
- 2017-04-18 00:31 Sue - PetSearchSouthEast
- Shared to www.petsearchsoutheast.co.uk facebook and twitter
DOGS LOST THURROCK
Thurrock council 01375 652955 out of hours 01375 372468
Medivets 01702 526666
Acres Way 01268 770402
Out of hours 01268 527317
- 2017-04-17 22:06 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook and Twitter
- 2017-04-17 20:57 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.
- 2017-04-17 18:00 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in SS16,17. RM14,15,16,18.
- 2017-04-17 17:31
- Sorry to see that DOTTY is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact email@example.com
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (113945)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.