Found: White With Tan Patches Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross Male In South East (UB8)
- Dog ID 113855
- Status Found
- Registered 15 Apr 2017
- Name UNKNOWN UPDATE
- Gender & Breed Male Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross
- Age Adult
- Colour White with tan patches
- Marks & Scars Breed to be determined!!!
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 14 Apr 2017
- Where Found Corner of Appletree Avenue and Violet Avenue
- Found In Region South East
- Found In Post Area UB8
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 03444828300
- Phone 2
- Listed By GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Views 4669
- View Poster
- See more dogs Found in UB8
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-19 12:50 janiejewel1649
- Paws xd for this boy
- 2017-04-19 12:50 janiejewel1649
- Thanks Mary, GillyP, and Skywalker99 for the info; Now I understand. I personally think that all dogs,. male, and female should be neutered, unless a recognized breder, or they may be a medical reason. To me it`s just common sense...
- 2017-04-19 09:23 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- This dog wasn't seized for being dangerous. One person with a tape measure determined his breeding
- 2017-04-19 08:49 Skywalker99
- There was a graph on the BBC news website yesterday showing the rise in the number of hospital visits with dog bites in the last few years.... BSL would not appear to effective and needs to be changed.
- 2017-04-19 08:37 Mary
- Janiejewel1649 the owners can apply for an exemption. He will need to be neutered if he is not already. Any dog can be seized under the Dangerous Dog Act if it is dangerously out of control. Last edited: 2017-04-19 08:44:13 by Mary
- 2017-04-19 08:35 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- As long as the owners fight and go through the process he should be ok.
- 2017-04-19 08:22 janiejewel1649
- This Law is absolutely ridiculous. He looks such a lovely dog too. Is it definite that he will be pts? This idiotic Law really needs to be changed. I have know personally three dogs who were very aagressive, and had to be pts. Nothing to do with this lads breed. And their owners treated the dogs okay. I know the families really well. I wont name the breeds though. So, do they seize these breeds as well? Words fail me?Last edited: 2017-04-19 08:32:57 by janiejewel1649
- 2017-04-18 21:43 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Sadly after being assessed this lad has been typed and seized by police. Owners obviously upset but have a lot of support.
- 2017-04-16 18:03 Hollieberry
- My thoughts exactly Patlucky .
- 2017-04-16 09:28 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Parrys are aware
- 2017-04-15 18:54 karen14568 - Area Co-ordinator, West London
- Patlucky - exactly what I thought!!
- 2017-04-15 18:53 karen14568 - Area Co-ordinator, West London
- Very glad to hear Owners found. If they need any help please ask them to contact me.
- 2017-04-15 15:41 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Owners are now known. Let's hope SDU do not type him. Fingers crossed
- 2017-04-15 14:06 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook and Twitter
- 2017-04-15 13:04 Patlucky
- OH god not another weekend and a Staffie cross
- 2017-04-15 10:47 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- This dog has been cross posted from the SDK Environmental website and has no relation to doglost. Please call 03444828300 quoting reference LBH SDK-ICS926
- 2017-04-15 10:44
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.