Found: Sandy Lurcher Female In South West (BA2)
- Dog ID 113812
- Status Found
- Registered 14 Apr 2017
- Name UNKNOWN
- Gender & Breed Female Lurcher
- Age Young Adult
- Colour Sandy
- Marks & Scars Saluki cross?
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 13 Apr 2017
- Where Found Marksbury village. Dog now with bath cats and dogs home.
- Found In Region South West
- Found In Post Area BA2
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 0300 456 0107
- Phone 2
- Listed By KatieF - Area Volunteer, Somerset
- Views 493
- View Poster
- See more dogs Found in BA2
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-21 12:37 Georgy Porgy
- Have owners collected this dog yet?
- 2017-04-15 09:34 KatieF - Area Volunteer, Somerset
- Absolutely no idea why the breed changed. I did pop back to add saluki cross in comments. May I spun the breed list accidently.
Sorry if that was me trying to be helpful
- 2017-04-15 08:07 Poochpal - Regional Co-ordinator, South West
- Owners are aware that this one is now with the authorities.
- 2017-04-15 07:59 twoDs
- Please change breed - this is most definitely not a Pit Bull!
- 2017-04-15 00:36 Georgy Porgy
- why does breed now show as pit bull terrier?!!!
- 2017-04-14 22:41 Georgy Porgy
- 109876 stolen in Skegness looks similar to this one
- 2017-04-14 15:21 JANI
- sharing to groups x
- 2017-04-14 14:36 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook and Twitter
- 2017-04-14 11:43 KatieF - Area Volunteer, Somerset
- I have attended this girl and scanned. No chip found.
Bath cats and dogs home aware.
No warden services until Tuesday but will fb tag Kim local warden into public posts.
Dog has been left safe with finder while enquiries made. My details are listed to take any enquirers.
- 2017-04-14 11:29
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.