Lost: Sandy Norwegian Buhund Male In North West (L37)
- Dog ID 113763
- Status Lost
- Registered 13 Apr 2017
- Name FINN STILL MISSING
- Gender & Breed Male Norwegian Buhund (Neutered)
- Age Adult
- Colour Sandy
- Marks & Scars No marks or scars, he is sandy coloured with a white belly and curled up tail
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 11 Apr 2017
- Where Lost On the sand dunes between Ainsdale and Formby point car park. near to where the back of the golf course meets the dunes
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area L37
- Date Reunited
- Other Info *** REWARD *** MICROCHIPPED, NEUTERED, wearing COLLAR with ID. He knows the Formby dunes area quite well as he is walked there often. He is very shy and wont approach strangers or other dogs. Hopefully he will respond to food at this point. He is a super loving dog and is very gentle. Please look out for him, if FOUND he should be reported to Council Dog Warden (which is LAW)
- Phone 1 07714647177
- Phone 2 07932153638
- Listed By Liz B
- Views 2451
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in L37
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-20 12:02 Majorjet (Jan) - NW Area Co-ordinator, Merseyside
- FINN is on the Visiter website and will be in the Midweek Visiter on Tuesday.
WELL DONE with the brilliant support.
UPDATED DL poster. Posters and flyers are being spread far and
- 2017-04-17 22:09 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Please Support:
- 2017-04-17 17:55 Majorjet (Jan) - NW Area Co-ordinator, Merseyside
CROSS POSTED from his fb group:
Update by Donna Ryan (Scouse Pets 2 group) 18 hrs ago
Update on progress so far ....
1) Finn is registered with doglost
2) Finns details are with every lost & found site in a 50 mile radius and bumped up regularly.
3) A search party has been carried out & regular meets from dog walking peeps are taking place
4) a camera is set up in the place Finn was last seen -we are waiting for more cameras - traps will be put down once we get a sighting
5) scenting has been carried out originally
6) a thorough search of undergrowth by experienced dog searchers
7) gum tree & other selling sites will be checked
8) an offer of a drone has been given
9) experienced dog searchers have given advice & support to the family -family BBQ have been taking place & food stations set up.
10) experienced dog searchers staying nearby till early hours watching with night vision goggles
11) the Highways agencies are informed
12) offers from other groups is being offered & welcomed
The family have done a fantastic job
Please keep sharing
You are all doing a tremendous job
We will be considering the coast road as part of the wider search
- 2017-04-15 17:20 Miss Marple
- Has anyone contacted local vets, dog warden, posters in local golf club, post office & sports facilities, supermarkets, Community centres, pubs,clubs, cafes (food outlets)?
- 2017-04-14 16:17 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Good luck everyone!
- 2017-04-14 08:51 Jan - Area Co-ordinator, Lancashire
- SEARCH PARTY Help needed today 14th April...Meet Larkhill Lane on the field 12pm, postcode Formby, Liverpool L37 1LULast edited: 2017-04-14 08:55:52 by Jan - Area Co-ordinator, Lancashire
- 2017-04-13 19:47 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.
- 2017-04-13 18:41 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook and Twitter
- 2017-04-13 16:38 Jan - Area Co-ordinator, Lancashire
- Shared to Doglost Facebook groups.Email advice sent xx
- 2017-04-13 14:31 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in L37,38. PR8.
- 2017-04-13 13:59
- Sorry to see that FINN STILL MISSING is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (113763)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.