Reunited: Black Cat Male
- Dog ID 112811
- Status Reunited
- Registered 20 Mar 2017
- Name WILLIS
- Gender & Breed Male Cat
- Age Young Adult
- Colour Black
- Marks & Scars None was wearing a Black collar with a bell but may have lost it now.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 01 Mar 2017
- Where Lost Willis went missing the first time he was let out at night, in the Fenham area of Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area NE5
- Date Found 26 Mar 2017
- Where Found Willis returned home this morning, very hungry, skinny and tired. He will be taken to the vets tomorrow for a check up, microchip and booked in for neutering. Thank you for all your help. Xxx
- Found In Region North East
- Date Reunited 26 Mar 2017
- Other Info Willis is a very friendly small young cat, he has never gone missing before.
- Listed By sdodd308
- Views 735
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-27 08:49 Skywalker99
- I would recommend not letting him out at night, cat headlights dazzle cats so the risk of them being run over is greater.....
- 2017-03-27 08:44 janiejewel1649
- This one passed me by. Sounds as though he has been ,locked in somewhere
Good your are having him "Snipped, and chipped" Stay close now Willis:-)xxx
- 2017-03-27 08:05 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Welcome home Willis.x
- 2017-03-26 15:43 sdodd308
- REUNITED... Willis has just come home, very skinny, and hungry, but seems fine. He will be going to the vets tomorrow for a microchip and to be booked in for neutering. Thank you to everyone who shared and supported Lisa, Willis's Mam. X
- 2017-03-21 16:42 Jane
- Shared Twittered
- 2017-03-20 20:30 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.
- 2017-03-20 11:37 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Alerts sent to helpers in NE5