Found: Black And White English Springer Spaniel Unknown In North West (SK1)
- Dog ID 112774
- Status Found
- Registered 19 Mar 2017
- Gender & Breed Unknown English Springer Spaniel
- Age Elderly
- Colour black and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 19 Mar 2017
- Where Found Stockport
- Found In Region North West
- Found In Post Area SK1
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Blind.
- Listed By Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Views 677
- Please login to view & print a poster
- See more dogs Found in SK1
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-22 19:19 Hollieberry
- This poor old dog is blind is it still in kennels ?
- 2017-03-20 12:21 Blackdog
- Sorry put this on the wrong found springer spaniel? Meant to put it on the one found in Halifax.
- 2017-03-20 12:08 Blackdog
- Could this be Jack on doglost list lost from Farnham 2015?
- 2017-03-20 09:33 ChrisM - Social Media Team, Greater Manchester
- Details added to Doglost fb area groups x
- 2017-03-19 21:32 sues1958
- Shared ONESTOPALLDOGS Fbook & Twitter
- 2017-03-19 18:35 JulieH
- Hope there's an owner looking for this one x
- 2017-03-19 14:02 charlie and sooty
- Any photo please or more info?
- 2017-03-19 06:40
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.