Found: Black And White Staffordshire Bull Terrier Male In South West (TA9)
- Dog ID 112730
- Status Found
- Registered 17 Mar 2017
- Name BUSTER
- Gender & Breed Male Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Colour black and white
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 17 Mar 2017
- Where Found Highbridge, Somerset TA9
- Found In Region South West
- Found In Post Area TA9
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Now at Whitehouse Kennels, Lympsham. Chip is registered to Highbridge TA9 but no response. Please note that neither the kennels nor the dog warden monitor this post so please contact Whitehouse Kennels directly if this is your dog or you know who owns him. I'm unsure of date and location found so have used details on the Facebook post.
- Listed By Sarah
- Views 306
- Please login to view & print a poster
- See more dogs Found in TA9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-18 21:23 sues1958
- Shared ONESTOPALLDOGS Fbook & Twitter
- 2017-03-18 16:11 Sarah
- Appears that owner is known but from comments seen it's unlikely they will reclaim. Buster will go up for rehoming through Whitehouse or may go onto another rescue if they are full. x
- 2017-03-17 20:02 Sarah
- Whitehouse Kennels Facebook post - https://www.facebook.com/WhitehouseKennelsCattery/photos/a.479618332074205.94939.472986006070771/1248134171889280/?type=3&theater
- 2017-03-17 19:57
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.