Found: Cream & Tan Shih Tzu Cross Male In North East (NE6)
- Dog ID 112707
- Status Found
- Registered 17 Mar 2017
- Name CHARLIE DECEASED
- Gender & Breed Male Shih Tzu cross
- Age Adult
- Colour Cream & Tan
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 15 Mar 2017
- Where Found Woods the rear of Mead Walk Walker Newcastle
- Found In Region North East
- Found In Post Area NE6
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Burned body Found in black bin bag. A vet has examined the remains and it seems that the dog is an entire male Shih Tzu crossbreed, approximately three years old, with cream and tan markings. He did have a microchip which tells us his name was Charlie, but unfortunately it does not have any further details.
- Listed By Dog Theft Awareness North East
- Views 1499
- Please login to view & print a poster
- See more dogs Found in NE6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-20 21:23 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Thank you Donna
- 2017-03-19 22:39 Donna
- Just to add that NE38 postcode is Washington.
Charlie was found in the WALKER area of Newcastle, postcode NE6
- 2017-03-18 19:33 sues1958
- Shared ONESTOPALLDOGS Fbook & Twitter
- 2017-03-18 16:25 Patlucky
- No words just scum
- 2017-03-18 12:43 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- I think this is how they've said it's age of 3 yrs.
- 2017-03-18 12:40 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- If this little one was chipped as has a name then it may also have his date of birth- or at least date he was chipped this would help establish age.
- 2017-03-18 12:16 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- RSPCA Insp Cathy Maddison who is dealing with this case has just phoned me and has confirmed that 82378 is NOT a match for the deceased dog by microchip. Both she and I ploughed through our database yesterday and cannot see any match of any dogs on our records. Last edited: 2017-03-18 12:18:35 by ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- 2017-03-18 07:42 Mary
- Surely they must be able to check which vet the batch containing this microchip was issued to, so they can check their records.
- 2017-03-18 00:27 JANI
- Heartbreaking, sharing xx
- 2017-03-17 18:54 annieb725
- similar sounding dog called Charlie missing from Ulverstone since 2014, he was about 3 1/2 then, not sure how accurate the estimate of this dog's age could be thinking of the condition he must have been in
- 2017-03-17 16:57 labradorloopy
- OMG! The world has some wicked people in it. Rest in peace little one. Go and find my boys at Rainbow Bridge. They'll look after you. x
- 2017-03-17 15:45 nickyjm
- Chris has found a possible match on here Lost 82378 missing since 2015 thinking of this poor dog x
- 2017-03-17 15:16 jenny4 - Area Co-ordinator, West Hampshire
- So very sad ..Run Free at the Bridge Little One xxxxx
- 2017-03-17 14:36 Turtle
- So desperately sad to read this.
- 2017-03-17 14:30 NickyB
- i dread to think what has happened here..........
- 2017-03-17 11:48 Dog Theft Awareness North East
- THANKYOU x
- 2017-03-17 11:42 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Photo of where found now on. May need to refresh the page to view
- 2017-03-17 11:16
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.