Lost: Tan And Black With White Belly German Shepherd Dog Male In Central (NG8)
- Dog ID 112684
- Status Lost
- Registered 16 Mar 2017
- Name KYKY
- Gender & Breed Male German Shepherd Dog
- Age Adult
- Colour Tan and black with white belly
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 01 May 2014
- Where Lost Bilborough, Nottingham
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NG8
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Knows a few tricks such as roll over and play dead and snaps his teeth fast but in a funny way when i do a certain hand gesture. its been nearly 3 years but i wont give up. He would now probably be about 7 and really well trained boy. He was born in 2009 just after i had lost my first child Kyle (explains his name Ky) and i hand reared him as a puppy, so he is very close to my heart. Last seen in Snienton, Nottingham June 2014 Thankyou.
- Listed By cheyenneterry
- Views 537
- Please login to view & print a poster
- See more dogs Lost in NG8
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-16 22:53 Patlucky
- Shared on BIGGSD
- 2017-03-16 20:50 sues1958
- Shared ONESTOPALLDOGS Fbook & Twitter
- 2017-03-16 18:32 Sarah - Twitter Co-ordinator, Social Media Team
- Shared to DogLost Central Facebook Group & Tweeted @DogLostUK
- 2017-03-16 17:55 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in NG6,7,8,9,16.
- 2017-03-16 17:35
- Sorry to see that KYKY is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to email@example.com quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (112684)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.