Found: Jack Russell Terrier Cross Female In Central (NN8)
- Dog ID 112676
- Status Found
- Registered 16 Mar 2017
- Name THREE DOGS
- Gender & Breed Female Jack Russell Terrier Cross
- Age Adult
- Marks & Scars 3 DOGS FOUND!!
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 16 Mar 2017
- Where Found Gold Smith garages Wellingborough
- Found In Region Central
- Found In Post Area NN8
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Now with dog warden
- Listed By Louulouu1
- Views 990
- Please login to view & print a poster
- See more dogs Found in NN8
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-21 16:15 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- We don't have the info NickyB - I have emailed dog warden for update but no response received yet x
- 2017-03-20 15:31 NickyB
- unknown microchipped, unknown id tagged.......... i wonder if that means they have no i.d or finders havent yet told doglost - the first thing dogwardens and rescuers do is scan for a chip............ i cant believe just how many lost/found dogs still have no id ..........
- 2017-03-17 23:55 Caroline M
- Dog ID 110095 ???
- 2017-03-17 21:21 JANI
- sharing to groups xxx
- 2017-03-17 14:16 Lisa P - Area Co-ordinator, Northamptonshire
- Update requested from dog warden x
- 2017-03-16 21:40 sues1958
- Shared ONESTOPALLDOGS Fbook & Twitter
- 2017-03-16 18:42 charlie and sooty
- Could the last one be Nembus?
- 2017-03-16 15:59
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.