Stolen: Red Boxer Female
- Dog ID 111306
- Status Stolen
- Registered 12 Feb 2017
- Name ANGEL
- Gender & Breed Female Boxer
- Age Adult
- Colour Red
- Marks & Scars Black face.white chest docked tail.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed Unknown
- Investigating Force Hampshire Constabulary
- Crime Reference No. 441170076684
- Date Lost 10 Feb 2017
- Where Lost Paulsgrove chalk pits.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area PO6
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Listed By Bex
- Views 9454
- Please login to view & print a poster
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-20 10:25 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- Information given to Ravenette from owner has been passed to me and sent to local police in the hope that this might of use.I await their reply.
- 2017-03-19 19:54 doornobs
- Please support. Urgent as presumed stolen :( https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/54485-please-help-us-get-angel-home
- 2017-03-19 19:52 doornobs
- Please join and support the thunderclap.
- 2017-03-17 22:54 karen14568 - Area Volunteer, West London
- Will share around to many missing Pet and Dog Groups on Facebook too xx
- 2017-03-10 20:17 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- TwitterStorm now on for Angel please everyone on Twitter add #WheresAngel to
Need to make TOO HOT.
- 2017-03-04 18:40 LindaT
- I keep hoping to see Angel in the blue, hopefully the police can track her whereabouts and she will be back where she belongs very soon.
- 2017-03-04 15:13 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- status changed to Stolen x posted to main doglost FB ,VGS and twitter alerts also sent.
- 2017-02-28 23:11 Seeks
- Her Thunderclap is i and she is fltying.... Well over 200 in her first day. This is the link xx
its now on 257 .... She is flying
- 2017-02-24 18:35 Hollieberry
- I am really keeping my fingers tightly crossed that this girl is home soon .Keep looking keep hoping .
- 2017-02-23 17:07 LindaT
- Could a drone be used to search the area if it is a difficult site to get onto? So sorry to see this poor girl has not yet been found.
- 2017-02-22 09:50 Bex
- Not yet.keep go over the hill to see if he's there but no show
- 2017-02-21 18:22 Hollieberry
- Has anyone been able to identify the man Angel followed ?
- 2017-02-20 08:42 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Have passed on your request to social media.
- 2017-02-20 08:40 Bex
- Can anyone help with a thunderclap please.
- 2017-02-19 20:41 Beth74
- Can anyone help us with a thunder clap? Want to reach more people on the help angel come home page
- 2017-02-19 14:45 Hollieberry
- Is it certain now that Angel is not in the chalk pits ?
- 2017-02-18 19:53 JANI
- re-sharing x
- 2017-02-18 18:27 Bex
- Not found yet.did have dog rescue out and rspca but it turned out to be Fox's search is still on.can join our fb page.help angel come home.
- 2017-02-18 18:24 Hollieberry
- Any news please ?
- 2017-02-17 18:11 Hollieberry
- Poor Angel she must be so scared I hope they find her soon .
- 2017-02-17 18:04 sheltielover
- From Angels Page - she was not found today - searching again tonight.
- 2017-02-17 18:03 LindaT
- So sorry to know that Angel is not yet recovered but hope that with all the help she will soon be located and rescued. Praying that she has not been badly hurt. Hang on in there Angel.
- 2017-02-17 12:47 sheltielover
- From Help Angel Come Home -- just now - I hope this answers questions.
Reposting as a lot of questions are being asked. Bex Dann is the owner and in the group. Angel has apparently been heard in a specific area by multiple people, the search and rescue came out last night and this morning and her owner will have a search dog and rspca searching later on today. Her location (from what I've seen and heard) is at the base of the chalk pits, between the two tunnels and to the left in the dense bushes. You can access this area from the top of the hill or the bottom, the closest road to her is Chalk Pit Road, Paulsgrove. She has now been missing a week and no sightings. It is crucial that anyone offering to help will coordinate and stay calm and quiet, they also need to be aware she may be injured or stuck in a dangerous place... its also very likely that she will be in survival mode and in shock, this could mean she will be incredibly fearful and reactive or she could just shut down in fear. Either way, if anyone sees or hears anything, it would be best to stay near and contact her owner and the professionals.
- 2017-02-17 12:43 sheltielover
- Tracker dog and RSPCA looking for Angel today - from Angels Facebook page, I hope they find Angel.
- 2017-02-17 12:09 Hollieberry
- Can owner & any locals search the area today ?
- 2017-02-17 11:15 Abbie Girl
- update from owner who posted last night:
A young girl called me tonight saying she could hear a dog crying at the chalk pits. Fire & Rsecue came out and had a look. nothing found but RSPCA will be out tomz to look around too. fingers crossed....a big thank you to Millie the young girl who made the call
Unclear why the RSPCA are involved with a lost dog as they do not assist with Lost and found dogs, it is the DW's remit. Its difficult sometimes to get them to act on cases let alone searching for a lost dog. Does anyone know why RSPCA would be involved?Last edited: 2017-02-17 11:33:19 by Abbie Girl
- 2017-02-16 20:41 janiejewel1649
- Paws xd thet this lovely girl is reunuited soon. she is gorgeous. Stay safe Angel until you are foun
- 2017-02-15 18:47 sheltielover
- From Angel's page -- IT HAS JUST COME TO LIGHT THAT THERE WAS A MAN ABOUT 20 WEARING BLACK ADDIS TRACKSUIT, HE HAD A DOG THAT LOOKED LIKE A STAFFIE THIS WAS ON CHALK PITS THE EVENING ANGEL DISAPPEARED. THE DOG HAD A FLASHING COLLAR AND A FLASHING BALL. ANGEL WAS PLAYING WITH THIS DOG. WE NEED TO TRACE THE MAN WITH THE DOG TO SEE IF HE SAW WHERE ANGEL WENT. Does anyone have any idea who this might be.
- 2017-02-13 19:51 Wizzie
- Shared, hurry home Angel x
- 2017-02-13 19:23 JANI
- sharing x
- 2017-02-13 12:04 Beth74
- A few more pictures of her on Facebook page .. help angel come home
- 2017-02-13 10:32 sandra
- I have shared, I do hope Angel is found very soon
I am in PO3 area so quite a way, but will keep my eyes peeled when walking my two.x
- 2017-02-13 00:08 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared with DL FB Page, Twitter & Public. I hope Angel is safely back at home soon. X
- 2017-02-12 22:42 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Photo cropped. Refresh page to view.
- 2017-02-12 22:20 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-02-12 21:40 Ravenette - Area Coordinator, West Sussex
- Advice sent. Hoping that Angel is safely found soon x
- 2017-02-12 21:13 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.
- 2017-02-12 20:39 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in PO2,3,6.