Lost: Brown Brindle, And White Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross Male In South East (NW9)
- Dog ID 111219
- Status Lost
- Registered 11 Feb 2017
- Name REGGIE
- Gender & Breed Male Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross (Neutered)
- Age Older Adult
- Colour Brown brindle, and white
- Marks & Scars White strip up face and white chest
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Yes
- Date Lost 09 Feb 2017
- Where Lost Reeves Avenue, Kingsbury
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area NW9
- Date Found 13 Feb 2017
- Where Found Not sure where but they have had him since Friday as he was picked up as a stray
- Found In Region South East
- Date Reunited
- Other Info He is not dangerous but won't just go to anyone and not good with other dogs.
- Phone 1 07538802575
- Phone 2
- Listed By V.laing
- Views 3631
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in NW9
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-02-17 15:40 Patlucky
- Wishing owner all the very best
What a lovely dog and is probably a nice friendly dog too
- 2017-02-17 15:25 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Owner went through process before so I'm sure he's familiar. Been there too so good luck.
- 2017-02-17 15:14 Patlucky
- Maybe needing advice as it how to handle it?
- 2017-02-17 09:47 Shelagh - Area Volunteer, East London
- As advised please contact Parry's for advise. I realise it hard but you may have to fight another court case and important your husband knows what to say. This call can only be made by owners,as third party info can result in wrong thing being said. Good luck
- 2017-02-17 08:02 Patlucky
- Please take a little time to get in touch with Parrys
It will be for all your good
Please do it ASAP don't let this beautiful dog down
- 2017-02-17 00:52 lids1981
- Yes plz do get in touch with Parrys asap they are brill at what they do and I can't believe he been classed as pitbull what a joke
- 2017-02-17 00:05 V.laing
- Also I need to get in touch parry Welch and other people I've been told on here to contact ect.... it's so hard especially when u have 3 young kids and husband lol, house to run ect.. plus Reggie is my husband's dog and I have his daughter her name is QT(Queen Trouble) lol
- 2017-02-16 23:57 V.laing
- He has been taken before and classed as a pit bull type, and come under certain rules and been to court for him in the pasted and they are keeping him til my husband is called to have a interview/meeting to explain how Reggie got out etc.... my husband could be charged and 50/50 we get him back
- 2017-02-16 23:35 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- See Shelagh's comment below.
- 2017-02-16 19:38 lids1981
- Without knowing exactly what's happened can't really say but.. Are Parry Welch Lacey helping the owner here
- 2017-02-16 19:30 Patlucky
- V.laing why are they keeping your dog please?
- 2017-02-16 18:37 V.laing
- Hi everyone status dog unit still have him and my husband said he needs some help and legal representation(lids 1981)
- 2017-02-16 18:20 Patlucky
- Lids 1981
I have texted owner to read you comment
Fingers crossed lovely dog
- 2017-02-16 15:41 lids1981
- Hi can anyone let me know what's latest this dog.. I involved alot with Bsl and wud like make sure owner has legal representation & help this dog can be helped
- 2017-02-16 09:27 Shelagh - Area Volunteer, East London
- Owners have to attend interview with SDU! All info given for " deed not breed" DDA watch,and James parry solicitor.
- 2017-02-16 05:59 BUBBLES
- Hope Reggie is home soon. xx
Last edited: 2017-02-16 06:12:13 by BUBBLES
- 2017-02-15 09:30 MissFitz
- Still willing to help in any way I can, just let me know. ~Fingers crossed~
- 2017-02-14 19:36 Viv B
- All hoping you get Reggie home soon where he belongs.
- 2017-02-14 18:47 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Fingers crossed
- 2017-02-14 18:17 jenny4 - Area Co-ordinator, West Hampshire
- aw thanks GillyP there is still hope but the owners will get a warning as he has done no wrong ...praying hes soon home xx
- 2017-02-14 18:13 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- He is an exempt pit bull.
- 2017-02-14 16:48 Patlucky
- Has this dog had a DNA test or is it know what breed it is?
This seems so wrong
Only a few weeks/months one dog was released back to owner
- 2017-02-14 16:46 Patlucky
- The law seems very wrong somehow
There are good and bad in all dogs what ever the breed.
- 2017-02-14 16:12 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Jenny4 did e mail you. Reggie is an already exempt dog and sadly getting out on his own is frowned upon. We all make mistakes and dogs can be bloody quick. Wheldon or Parry Welch Lacey are the best people to help. Owner has details already.
- 2017-02-14 16:00 jenny4 - Area Co-ordinator, West Hampshire
- Hope Reggie is home soon xxxLast edited: 2017-02-14 18:20:59 by jenny4 - Area Co-ordinator, West Hampshire
- 2017-02-14 15:08 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- V.laing surely they must realise mistakes happen and he slipped out. Good luck. Do get in touch with Wheldon or Parry Welch Lacey LLP though.
- 2017-02-14 15:05 V.laing
- Hi everyone status dog unit have Reggie and not sure when or if we will get him back my husband may also be charged will keep u all updated and thank u all for all ur help and support.
- 2017-02-14 12:26 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- Have emailed owners with a contact number where i think he may be.
- 2017-02-14 12:09 BUBBLES
- From what DogLost CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator has said chip details have not been updated, they have two different numbers to call, change of phone number or house move. Owners need to update details
- 2017-02-14 12:00 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Shouldn't have done. I will check.
- 2017-02-14 11:57 Mary
- Thanks GillyP Just a thought as this was changed to reunited could they have missed it?
- 2017-02-14 11:30 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Yes Mary we have a good working relationship with Battersea. They help a lot.
- 2017-02-14 11:18 Mary
- Thanks GillyP I wasn't aware it was no longer necessary to make a separate report to Battersea.
- 2017-02-14 11:03 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Battersea check doglost and would have made comment on here or been in touch
- 2017-02-14 10:38 Mary
- Shelagh. When did you check with Battersea Dogs Home and did V.laing complete a loss report, as dogs from Brent should be registered with Battersea within 48 hours according to Brent's website.
- 2017-02-14 10:10 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- Can owners please advise if have other mobiles in use as the 2 on his chip records are not the one recorded on this site.
One ends 353 the other 644. these are the only mobiles listed and would be used if the dog is picked up.
- 2017-02-14 09:41 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- CJ is on the case. Hope he can be located today.
- 2017-02-14 09:29 MissFitz
- I'm very local to Reeves Ave, I am confused as to why Brent Council would pass Reggie to Colindale Police Station when that's Barnet, rather than Wembley Police Station. Do Wembley have kennels? Worth checking. Personally I'd go down there to the counter and talk to staff. Contact Brent Council again - is it Clare now? Used to be Angela and she was great. Call Brent - they picked the dog up, they are therefore responsible for where it went!
If you need any local help, contact me, I'm literally around the corner from you.
- 2017-02-14 09:04 Shelagh - Area Volunteer, East London
- Thanks all. Reggie is not at Mayhew. Reggie is chipped with correct details,but no call on Friday or weekend. Have given owner details for Wheldon law etc. Let's hope Reggie can be found today,poor lad.
- 2017-02-14 07:41 jenny4 - Area Co-ordinator, West Hampshire
- I hope they are not claiming Reggie is '' of type'' poor Lad just needs to go home.if they cant find him today get hold of someone from Wheldon's Law (dog Lawyers) they will help
- 2017-02-14 07:17 BUBBLES
- Post say's Reggie is micro chipped did owners not get a call when he was found, if not are owners details up to date, re house move or change of phone number? Wonder if he is at Mayhew.
Just sent Mayhew the doglost link to Reggie.
Last edited: 2017-02-14 07:20:42 by BUBBLES
- 2017-02-13 22:37 Skywalker99
- Not again! This is the third dog in a month the met police have not had a record of....sky and lady were the other too. Someone needs to have a word with them....
- 2017-02-13 22:14 Patlucky
- The police may have passed this dog on to a warden without writing it in their book so please check ALL wardens in area
It happened to me once when I found a lost dog
I was not well pleased
- 2017-02-13 21:30 Patlucky
- ALL dog wardens phone numbers below may be of help
- 2017-02-13 21:29 Shelagh - Area Volunteer, East London
- Reggie is not at battersea. He was with Brent council,via police. I will pass on numbers of people who may be able to help owners with advice. Admin could certainly try but it's my experience that "data protection" is used a lot in these cases.
- 2017-02-13 21:23 Patlucky
- Can the Dog lost police coordinators help here
We need admin to ask them please
- 2017-02-13 20:33 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Claire can you get anymore info as owner been given the run around
- 2017-02-13 20:29 Mary
- V.laing Have you logged a lost report with Battersea Dogs Home. You can do this online.
- 2017-02-13 20:22 janiejewel1649
- Paws xd then
- 2017-02-13 20:07 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Changed back to lost
- 2017-02-13 19:44 Shelagh - Area Volunteer, East London
- Reggie is not reunited yet! Owners were told to go to colingdale police station,but seems he is not there!!!!
- 2017-02-13 19:42 V.laing
- Need to change it back if possible as still no idea where he is as he is not where my husband was told he was taken and need to make calls first thing in the morning :-(
- 2017-02-13 17:47 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Oh sorry as in blue thought reunited.
Have you rang Brent council as listed by Claire at 08.48 below.
- 2017-02-13 17:21 Skywalker99
- Does this mean he should not be showing as reunited? Is this another dog the police have 'mislaid'?
- 2017-02-13 16:58 V.laing
- Thank u Chris my husband is at the police station where he was told Reggie was but not sure if the dog is there so trying to find out some more information :-(
- 2017-02-13 16:41 V.laing
- Hi Claire do u know where they found him and any other info please
- 2017-02-13 16:26 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Great news :) Welcome home Reggie.x
- 2017-02-13 11:01 V.laing
- Morning so sorry I didn't get ur calls but just calling them now to confirm it Reggie and will let u all know asap and thank you all for ur help and support x
- 2017-02-13 09:16 Viv B
- Looks like Reggie is found! please let us all know.
- 2017-02-13 09:07 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Great news! OWNERS GET EMAILED TO ALERT TO NEW MESSAGES SO HOPEFULLY THEY WILL BE IN TOUCH SOON.
- 2017-02-13 08:48 Brent Council
- Hello, This dog was collected as a stray by Brent Council. I've tried contacting the mobile number above but no answer. Please call 020 8937 5252.
- 2017-02-12 17:07 JANI
- sharing x
- 2017-02-12 10:23 Viv B
- Have you contacted Medivet, Kingsbury, and Battersea dogs home? I will have another look roun today.
- 2017-02-11 20:14 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.
- 2017-02-11 19:07 V.laing
- Thank u Viv B and poster should be up soon and I've emailed the Council but no one will get me to be for up to 5 days,which is pointless really and I've tired Mayhew homes and they don't have but will call if they do.
- 2017-02-11 18:54 Viv B
- Drove round the area a couple of times today, and checked local community groups. Have you posters up and notified vets, council, etc?
- 2017-02-11 17:44 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-02-11 17:44 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-02-11 17:05 V.laing
- Thank you all for your help,means alot
- 2017-02-11 16:33 JJ
- will share, in Grove park area and not far from Kingsbury park.
- 2017-02-11 14:34 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared with DL FB Page, Twitter & Public. I hope Reggie is safely back at home soon. X
- 2017-02-11 11:49 Shelagh - Area Volunteer, East London
- Email sent to owner
- 2017-02-11 11:18 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in NW2,4,7,9,10. HA3,7,8,9.
- 2017-02-11 10:49
- Sorry to see that REGGIE is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact email@example.com
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (111219)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.