Stolen: Tan Chihuahua Male
- Dog ID 110700
- Status Stolen
- Registered 28 Jan 2017
- Name BENJIE
- Gender & Breed Male Chihuahua
- Age Young Adult
- Colour Tan
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Investigating Force Northumbria Police
- Crime Reference No. CAD 1123 / 27.1.17
- Date Lost 27 Jan 2017
- Where Lost Sycamore street Ashington Northumberland CRIME REF : 1123 / 27.1.17 Stolen when three woman pushed their way into owners house allegedly assaulted her and took Benjie
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area NE63
- Date Reunited
- Other Info STOLEN by three woman . MICROCHIPPED. Please look out for him and MAKE HIM TOO HOT TO HANDLE
- Listed By Dog Theft Awareness North East
- Views 2964
- Please login to view & print a poster
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-03-12 22:48 Anngy11
- Wrong area but just in case.
Copied from a local page Alfold Surrey
Alfold Road into Cranleigh found but sadly deceased a little short haired blonde male chihuahua sadly hit by a car. (Sadly he didn't make it) The lady took him to a vets in Guildford and he unfortunately doesn't have a collar or a chip. This dog was found close to road tipping that also occurred last night so this dog could be a stolen dog.
Please share incase someone has lost there Male 2-5 years old Blonde short haired chihuahua. His currently in a 24 hour vet surgery Vets In Guildford (confirmed as Vets Now Guildford)
- 2017-03-05 12:24 Cameocrew
- Do have a look at this one - posted in Facebook - caerwys veterinary - north Wales - not sure if ears are big enough and no chip, but as they can be removed it's worth checking
- 2017-02-04 00:00 Blackdogs
- Sorry should have said Bradford not Bolton.
- 2017-02-03 23:03 Blackdog
- Two male chihuahuas found, separate places, one on dogs trust Ireland the other in Bolton. Both on fb page PAWS helping dogs in need. Worth having a look.
- 2017-01-31 19:52 Lynda
This is on Facebook
- 2017-01-30 18:48 Jan
- There was a chi for sale on shpock today,girl was selling as a shitszu. Screenshots have been taken and passed to owner of stolen chi to look at. Unfortunately dog had been sold by the time I saw it
- 2017-01-29 22:37 JANI
- sharing to groups x
- 2017-01-29 15:44 Jane
- Shared Twittered
- 2017-01-29 14:08 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- Please can microchip number be added - it cannot be seen by general public.
- 2017-01-29 14:04 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- Number above is a CAD not CRN so owner needs to ask police when it will be upgraded. In mean time i will use the CAD as an obvious theft as a break in.
X posted o FB plus twitter alerts sent
- 2017-01-29 12:37 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.
- 2017-01-29 10:57 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in NE61,62,63,64.
- 2017-01-29 10:31 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- It is NE63
- 2017-01-29 09:47 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Can you check the postcode please I have googled and it comes up as NE63....
- 2017-01-29 08:08 janiejewel1649
- Ladies is not what I would call them. Make Benie "TOO HOT TO HANDLE" Despicable scum carrying out a despicable act. These pieces of trash must be caught soon, Paws xd.
- 2017-01-29 00:39 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Shared to groups.
- 2017-01-29 00:36 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Cockerspaniellover owner will be made aware by a coordinator or head office
- 2017-01-28 23:12 cockerspaniellover
- Alison- I assumed the above reference is what you needed? You may need
To make owner aware if not xx
- 2017-01-28 23:08 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- cockerspaniellover only our police coordinator can change the status to stolen once she has a crime reference number. As far as I can see Crime ref : 1123 is only an incident number. Our police coordinator will be made aware of this. We are all volunteers and she will change the satus as soon as she is able to.
- 2017-01-28 21:18 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-01-28 21:15 cockerspaniellover
- ***Admin*** can you bump this to stolen please and advise or help owner get this on As many Facebook/websites as possible?
Owner- have you printed posters and started putting them up everywhere? Also notify any local vets, rescue centres etc in case he ends up in their hands xx
- 2017-01-28 20:59 Dog Theft Awareness North East
- Crime ref : 1123
- 2017-01-28 20:56 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared with DL FB Page, Twitter & Public. I hope Benjie is safely back at home soon. X
- 2017-01-28 20:01 cockerspaniellover
- This is awful and these people are total scum!! Call the police and get a crime number and phone it in to doglost as it will be bumped up to stolen and then we can make her to hot to handle!!!!
Print off lots of posters and put them everywhere cafes, taxis, ask petrol stations and lampposts anywhere and everywhere so people know her face xx
Also ask someone on admin here as I'm not sure how, to get it her on all possible Facebook pages. You could put it on gumtree and pets4homes etc. Just so everyone is aware xx we will do everything to help you get your baby back and get the woman the punishment they deserve.