Found: Light Tan And White Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross Male In North West (OL5)
- Dog ID 110050
- Status Found
- Registered 12 Jan 2017
- Name JASPER
- Gender & Breed Male Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross
- Age Young Adult
- Colour Light tan and white
- Marks & Scars Jasper has white on his face as well as his body and legs
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Found 11 Jan 2017
- Where Found Jasper is a really friendly dog and has clearly been trained, he looks quite skinny so he could have been lost for a while. Wandering the streets of Mossley without a collar.
- Found In Region North West
- Found In Post Area OL5
- Date Reunited
- Other Info We have checked with the vets and he is microchipped but to an address in middleton, we have tried to contact the owner the number no longer works but the vet has sent out a letter.
- Phone 1 07706306179
- Phone 2
- Listed By Nicola
- Views 745
- View Poster
- See more dogs Found in OL5
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-01-14 17:38 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-01-13 15:26 ChrisM - Social Media Team, Greater Manchester
- Shared to Doglost North west fb page x
- 2017-01-12 09:55 GillyP - Administrative Volunteer
- Photo rotated refresh to view. Staffie cross.
- 2017-01-12 09:45 jenny4 - Area Co-ordinator, West Hampshire
- I have changed breed of dog owing to the fact there is no proof of breed you said and could put him in danger to me he looks a Stafford type so hopefully you understand xx
- 2017-01-12 07:59
- Thank you for taking the time to list this found dog and ensuring the safety of the dog.
Please ensure that you notify your local Dog Warden and the local Police Station - in Scotland you MUST inform your local Police Station and if possible contact the Dog Warden also.
The found dog may have a Microchip or a Tattoo - please have the dog scanned and checked for a tattoo at a vet's so that owners may be contacted as soon as possible.
Please check on our Missing pages in case the Found dog has been registered as missing with us.
If possible please add a photo as this greatly assists our work in matching Found dogs with Missing dogs.