Reunited: Black And White Shih Tzu Cross Male
- Dog ID 110041
- Status Reunited
- Registered 11 Jan 2017
- Name PHILIP WITH OWNER LUCY CUSACK
- Gender & Breed Male Shih Tzu cross
- Age Adult
- Colour Black and white
- Marks & Scars wearing multi coloured collar
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 05 Jan 2017
- Where Lost Middlesex Road area, Bexhill
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area TN40
- Date Found 12 Jan 2017
- Date Reunited 12 Jan 2017
- Other Info Lucy Cusack (white, 5’3” slim build with shoulder length brown hair was last seen taking her dog out for a walk in the Middlesex Road area at approx 8.30am on Thurs (Jan 5th) & is known to regularly visit Galley Hill & town centre areas. If you see Lucy or have any information about her whereabouts please email Sergeant Lynda Lynch on email@example.com or call 101 quoting serial 877 of 09/01
- Phone 1 101 quoting serial 877 of 09/01
- Phone 2
- Listed By Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- Views 2472
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-01-14 07:06 Bobble - Area Co-ordinator, Somerset & North Dorset
- 2017-01-13 14:12 Shelagh - Area Volunteer, East London
- 2017-01-13 13:29 jenny4 - Area Co-ordinator, West Hampshire
- aw great news . xxx
- 2017-01-13 12:38 janiejewel1649
- BRILLIANT NEWS:-)xxx
- 2017-01-13 12:17 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Pleased to read safe.
- 2017-01-13 11:16 Doglover
- Fantastic news that both are safe. Xxx
- 2017-01-13 10:59 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- yes she was staying with her dog at a friends house.At least found but strange no one knew this !
- 2017-01-13 10:29 Baydogs
- Good point TK.
- 2017-01-13 10:25 TK - Area Volunteer, East Sussex
- The statement from the police says missing person has been found safe and well, I hope the dog has also been found safe and well ..
- 2017-01-13 09:34 Baydogs
- Very pleased to hear both are safe. What a worrying time for her family.
- 2017-01-13 09:27 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- I've just had an email from Sussex Police and it's brilliant news! They say:
"We are happy to confirm that the Missing Person has been located safe and well"
I'm so pleased that this is a happy ending and I'm sure her family are too.
- 2017-01-12 20:27 TK - Area Volunteer, East Sussex
- Am just wondering if the dog belongs to her mum that she was visiting?
- 2017-01-12 16:16 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- Thanks CJ but I'm afraid I can't find any message from you either in 'message requests' on Fbk or my gmail. Not to worry as have found her page from the new photo as given by Baydogs. As you say, no photo of Philip which is a shame. Hope the Police will help by contacting you.
Thanks Baydogs, I've put that on here as well.
Please refresh/reload page to see extra photoLast edited: 2017-01-12 16:21:54 by Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- 2017-01-12 16:14 Baydogs
- Another photo of Lucy here but unfortunately none of Philip-
- 2017-01-12 16:08 CJ - Police Liaison Co-ordinator
- Clarkey - I have sent you a FB link I am sure is her - to your gmail email as per on coordinators contact details- but sadly no dog photos. Have sent an email to Sussex police contact to ask if they have a photo or can ask a memeber of family to make contact.
- 2017-01-12 13:30 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- Jayne: I've had a look but I don't seem to be able to find a page that is definitely hers.
- 2017-01-12 09:11 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Does she have a FB page where there is likely to be a photo of Philip the dog?
- 2017-01-12 08:46 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- Thanks Alison, I think that's a great idea sending alerts out to all those areas.
I have rung Sussex Police and basically informed them that I have set up this page and that alerts have gone out to our helpers.
I have asked if there is any way that we could get a photo of Philip to put on the page. My thinking is that if Lucy's dog is found wandering that it may help the Police to know an area where she may be. Even if Philip is microchipped the Dog Wardens would probably not get any reply from any contact number. If he does not have a microchip then he would just remain unclaimed.
I spoke a person on the missing persons switchboard but am assured that my request will be passed to the officer dealing with this case. I will email confirmation of our conversation to the 101 address.
It's such a shame that no one in this area had heard that Lucy and her dog was missing until yesterday. If we had known I'm sure a lot of us would have been out searching for her when she first went missing.
This is the link to the Rother Police post (shared on Fbk yesterday) which says that Lucy was visiting Bexhill from London:
Last edited: 2017-01-12 08:46:30 by Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- 2017-01-12 08:16 Shelagh - Area Volunteer, East London
- Shared fbook and twitter
- 2017-01-12 06:05 ALI
- Shared and email received
- 2017-01-11 23:11 Alison - Administrator, Head Office & Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Email alerts sent to postcodes BN22,BN23,BN24,BN27,TN32,TN33,TN34,TN35,TN37,TN38,TN39,TN40
- 2017-01-11 22:43 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-01-11 22:31 SpringerMad - Area Volunteer, East Sussex
- 2017-01-11 22:28 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Shared UK wide
- 2017-01-11 21:46 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- I have added the information from the Bexhill Observer with a photo of Lucy as no photo of her Pug x Shih Tzu (Philip)
Admin: Hv bn unable to get email address to load but it's in the other info section.
"Lucy Cusack (white, 5’3” slim build with shoulder length brown hair was was visiting her mother in Bexhill over Christmas and was last seen taking her dog out for a walk in the Middlesex Road area at approx 8.30am on Thurs (Jan 5th)& is known to regularly visit Galley Hill & town centre areas. Lucy was last seen wearing a navy coat, black dress, black wellington boots and a cream woolly hat.
Missing persons co-ordinator Sergeant Lynda Lynch said: “We are concerned about Lucy because this is out of character for her"