Reunited: Chocolate Shar Pei Female
- Dog ID 110038
- Status Reunited
- Registered 11 Jan 2017
- Name LOLA
- Gender & Breed Female Shar Pei
- Age Adult
- Colour chocolate
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 11 Jan 2017
- Where Lost Basildon. Golf course near Kingswood medical centre.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area SS16
- Date Reunited 12 Jan 2017
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07572 130156
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Views 1754
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-01-13 22:46 ColiieJog
- Dear Lee, I was the runner with the collie you stopped on Wednesday night. We saw the posters when we went for a run on the golf course this morning and kept a look out (and a prayer). Absolutely delighted to learn that you have been reunited. Give Lola a hug from us x
- 2017-01-12 18:42 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Great news :) Welcome home Lola.x
- 2017-01-12 17:08 Baydogs
- 5 miles ....wow...no wonder she got herself lost.
So pleased it wasn't that railway line....and that she met up with good people :)
- 2017-01-12 16:50 Leeray
- she always scents a fox for 50 yards and then returns back to me. This time it was more like 5 miles! I've learnt my lesson, lead it is where foxes are active. Lee
- 2017-01-12 16:03 Baydogs
- So glad that you and your partner have got your baby back Lee. Your nightmare is over! Well done to the kind honest people who kept her safe.
Curious to know where she was found?
- 2017-01-12 15:31 Jenkins
- Great news ..welcome home lola 😊
- 2017-01-12 15:31 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Great news!
- 2017-01-12 15:23 Leeray
- She's been found. Thank God two people found her and have her shelter and took her to a PDSA in Basildon today. I am the happiest and most relieved man on earth! Thank you everyone for your kind words and assistance, it's been so much appreciated. My faith in humanity is restored. Lee Collins
- 2017-01-12 11:36 Baydogs
- It would be a good idea to notify network rail as well, as I see there is a railway track not too far away. The drivers can then look out for her if she gets down onto the lines.
- 2017-01-12 11:14 Baydogs
- I see there is a zoo the other side the golf course. Have they been notified in case she is attracted over there by other animals, sounds, and food?
- 2017-01-12 10:53 Baydogs
- Dog warden and all local vets informed?
Chip company notified?
If someone had picked her up then they should, by law, notify warden and/or take to vet to be scanned.
If she knows the area well, even if the fox chase took her off course I'd have thought (from what you are saying)that she'd find her way back - either to the spot where she went missing or home.
As Skywalker said, you need to get her picture everywhere Start a designated FB page for her as well if you can and share share share.
- 2017-01-12 10:12 Leeray
- She's not walked home on her own before, but she has walked the route so many times that if she got back to where I lost her, she would do it. I'm here now. I think she's followed a fox somewhere. So unlike her not to come back. Lee
- 2017-01-12 09:13 Baydogs
- Lee, how many miles is it from that area to your home?
And has she walked home on her own before?Last edited: 2017-01-12 09:15:32 by Baydogs
- 2017-01-12 08:56 PAW
- Shared on PAW - hope it helps find Lola - https://www.facebook.com/groups/PAWhelpingdogs/permalink/403663359976504/
- 2017-01-12 08:15 Skywalker99
- Also you need lots of posters up, and post her to every local Facebook page you can find, plus pages like HA, listbox, red alert, and monitor selling sites like gumtree, preloved
- 2017-01-12 08:14 Skywalker99
- Try contacting www.k9tracker.co.uk
- 2017-01-12 08:12 Leeray
- Thanks for the comments. It was yesterday at 15.30. She walks in that area all the time, we've been back there loads of times and back again this morning. She scented a fox and went after it, which she does a lot, but she always comes back after a few mins. Yesterday she did not! If she got back to that area she would recognise it and walk home, she knows that route brilliantly and would just come back! I'm praying for today. Lee
- 2017-01-12 07:59 Baydogs
- Hello Leeray. Dogs often return to the place where they initially became lost. Are you or your partner able to go back there and wait? If not, put an article of your worn clothing there. Do you drive to this place or walk from home? Is it a regular walk? Get loads of posters up in the area and definitely let the golf club have one to alert their members.Last edited: 2017-01-12 08:06:43 by Baydogs
- 2017-01-12 01:57 Leeray
- A substantial reward will be offered if she can be returned to us. She was lost in SS16, near golf course on Kingswood Medical Centre park grassland. Lee Collins
- 2017-01-12 01:24 Leeray
- Lola is loved by me and my partner like a child. We are mortified and totally lost without her. Please, please help us to find our Lollipop!
- 2017-01-11 22:28 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2017-01-11 21:34 Millypod (Chris) - Administrative Volunteer
- Sharing Twitter.
- 2017-01-11 21:09 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Owner very grateful for your help...he will be registerng shortly to leave a message...please press the share button....tx
- 2017-01-11 20:57 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sentto helpers in SS6,7,8,12,13,14,16.