Lost: Black Cocker Spaniel Female In Wales (CF34)
- Dog ID 108808
- Status Lost
- Registered 16 Dec 2016
- Name PREEYA
- Gender & Breed Female Cocker Spaniel
- Age Adult
- Colour black
- Marks & Scars has had dermatitis may have some residual marks on nose
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 14 Jul 2016
- Where Lost Machen, south wales
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area CF34
- Date Reunited
- Other Info offered free to good home on Pets at Home site, possibly in the Brynmawr area South Wales, with 'Rob'.
- Phone 1 07487562503
- Phone 2
- Listed By c conway
- Views 2019
- View Poster
- See more dogs Lost in CF34
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please post if you have news about this dog. Log in above or register to leave comments or to like them.
Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to here.
- 2017-04-19 15:32 onestopalldogs
- Re Shared Facebook and Twitter
- 2017-04-18 20:08 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- Message fromPreeya's owner:
" I went to check it wasn't Preeya thanks everyone. Another couple have checked her as well and if she isnt claimed they want her so she will have a home. Lovely little dog very friendly and quite young. Thanks again I am overwhelmed by your vigilance. xx"
Such a shame and incredible that a dog so like Preeya was found in the same area.
Even the vets who took this found dog in thought it was Preeya "The marks on the strays nose were so unique and the dermatitis as well, very very surprised at this outcome. shame" they said.
Good to hear that she will have a good home if not claimed though. We will continue to keep a look out for Preeya. Last edited: 2017-04-18 20:14:30 by Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- 2017-04-16 13:43 Mary
- Owners of Milly 112409 have been to see the found dog today and confirmed it is not Milly.
Has c conway been to check if this is Preeya yet?
- 2017-04-16 04:19 Mary
- Found 113832, has scars on nose, same picture as facebook below, so owner already aware and checking. I do so hope the found dog is Preeya.Last edited: 2017-04-16 04:42:28 by Mary
- 2017-04-14 18:11 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Thank you Clarkey!
- 2017-04-14 17:59 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- c conway has replied to my message and says she will chase this up.
- 2017-04-13 23:45 Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- I saw this post too and I have already contacted c conway and asked her to check this found Spaniel as the vets say on their post that "This sounds like her"
I have also messaged Gwent Police who appealed for information in December about the man Rob who stole Preeya from Gelligaer Dog Kennels in Gelligaer to let them know about the found dog too.
Fingers crossed it's Preeya! Last edited: 2017-04-14 00:17:38 by Clarkey - Area Co-ordinator, East Sussex
- 2017-04-13 18:54 sallyw
- Feamle black cocker spaniel found Rhigos mountain now at Dr Doolittles vets (no collar or chip, but chips can be removed)https://www.facebook.com/1445775688968771/photos/a.1445876828958657.1073741826.1445775688968771/1912594845620184/?type=3&theater
- 2017-04-13 14:10 OliviaS
- Female black cocker spaniel found Aberaman, says not chipped but we know chips can fail, been taken to RCT Porth Kennels 01443425001 https://www.facebook.com/1445775688968771/photos/a.1445876828958657.1073741826.1445775688968771/1912594845620184/?type=3&theaterLast edited: 2017-04-13 14:34:38 by OliviaS
- 2017-01-02 22:11 JANI
- re-shared to groups x
- 2016-12-20 07:09 ChrisM - Social Media Team, Greater Manchester
- http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=108953#.WFjYtsunzqA could owner please check this found dog please x
- 2016-12-19 21:39 Mary
- Does Preeya have a white bib? Found 108953
- 2016-12-19 20:26 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Belle from Gwent police
Help us find Preeya...
Gwent Police is appealing for information after a dog was collected from Gelligaer Dog Kennels in Gelligaer by a man who pretended to be the owner.
During the offence a black coloured, female cocker spaniel, named Preeya was stolen.
We now know the identity of the man who has since attended a voluntary interview with Gwent Police. However, we are now trying to locate Preeya.
We believe in July 2016 Preeya was advertised as ‘free to a good home’ within ‘Pets for Homes’ and may have been given to a man only known as Rob, possibly Robert from the Brynmawr area during the month of September.
If you know where Preya is or if anyone has any information regarding this incident, please contact Gwent Police on 101, quoting log number 443 of 05/10/16 or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 2016-12-19 08:07 Belle
- This is very confusing. Is Rob the person who advertised the dog or the person who took it off Pets4Homes? Sounds like more than meets the eye and owner needs to explain further in order to give people the best chance to find this girl.
- 2016-12-18 20:41 Doglover
- Please look at this link.......
- 2016-12-18 20:40 ClaireC - Area Volunteer, Buckinghamshire
- Clare was Preeya stolen? If so please get a crime reference number from police and give to Admin
- 2016-12-18 01:39 Coco
- 2016-12-17 17:05 JANI
- sharing to groups x
- 2016-12-17 00:24 Sharon - Social Media Team
- I have shared with DL FB Page, Twitter & Public. I hope Preeya is safely back at home soon. X
- 2016-12-16 17:20 onestopalldogs
- Shared Facebook & Twitter
- 2016-12-16 12:49 ChrisM - Social Media Team, Greater Manchester
- Added to wales Doglost facebook groups. Link in comments to statement from Gwent Police
- 2016-12-16 10:37 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in CF32,33,34,35. and NP13,22,23,24.(to cover the Brynmawr area.
- 2016-12-16 10:32 Jayne - Administrator, Head Office
- Please send photo to admindoglost.co.uk
- 2016-12-16 09:53
- Sorry to see that PREEYA is missing.
- If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and check that all details are up to date.
- Owners targeted by a malicious hoaxer demanding money for the return of their dog should phone the police on 101 immediately and contact email@example.com
- A photograph of your dog is essential for the website. If you have not already uploaded one, please do so by clicking on Update details. Alternatively you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the dog's DogLost ID number: (108808)
- Obtain a missing poster by clicking on View poster above. Posters are very important so start postering now!
- You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments. You can add comments by clicking on Click here to add a comment.
- Contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, the Police. Give a detailed description with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your area here.
- If your dog has been stolen inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN).
- If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, it can be legally re-homed after seven days. Visit rescue centres in person and do not rely on checking by phone alone. Other people may not recognise your dog by your description, so give them a DogLost poster.
- Keep us updated by keeping your dog's page up to date and check for posts from helpers who may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings
- DogLost is free and anyone asking for money to find or return your dog is not volunteering for us. If you are concerned about an approach you have received, please call our helpline on 01633 668 364. Lines are open seven days a week 08:00-20:00.